Chapter 1: The Beginning

Author's note: Greetings! This is an updated note as of chapter 128. I am pleased to welcome you to my charisk story. :3

There is plenty of chapters filled with kisses, cuddles, and endless amounts of love.

The cute stuff begins are chapter 3, up to the most recent.

I hope you enjoy your reads. :3

Thanks to Randombluebird99 for the cover :3

-----

The journey of love begins.

Frisk emerged from the mountain, sun reflecting off of their tanned skin, hair blowing in the wind. The fresh sunlight warmed Frisk slightly, giving them the feeling of being pleasantly toasty and safe. The gentle breeze helped them from being too warm though, and the feeling of the wind against them made them happy and free.

The feeling of freedom was in full bloom.

Frisk walked slightly away from the arch of the mountain, and looked around. Being this high on a mountain meant a great view for Frisk as they looked over the cliff at the edge of the horizon. They could see a pleasantly far view, even though they were a distance from cliff side. Yet, the warmth of the sun, as well as the calming sounds of the winds blowing gently by them, gently rustling their hair relaxed them. They took a deep breath to collect their thoughts.

They had finally escaped the mountain.

Frisk's friends followed them shortly after emerging from the mountain, and joined Frisk at the the cliff of the mountain. The view of the cliff gave them a clear sight over-looking another mountain, a beach, and a large human city with several skyscrapers. As each monster went to the cliff side-by-side, they went wide-eyed, with sparkles in their eyes.

With the wind blowing and the sun shining brightly, a sense of freedom and hope came over everyone.

The Monsters were free at last.

Toriel took in a deep breathe, and slowly exhaled. It's been a long time since she's been on the surface.

"Oh my..." she said in awe.

Asgore seems to have the same feeling.

"Isn't it beautiful, everyone?" He said.

Alphys' nervous shaking seems to have ceased from the beautiful landscape presented in front of her.

"Wow... It's e-even better than on TV. WAY better! Better than I ever imagined!" Her nervousness was replaced with pure excitement from the thought of such freedom, exploration, and various animes to come.

"Frisk, you LIVE with this?!" Undyne said, turning to Frisk as if they some kind of royalty.

"The sunlight is so nice... and the air is so fresh!" They followed up with. She took a deep breath.

Frisk replied with a big smile.

"I really feel alive!" She added once more.

Papyrus was holding a glove to his fore-skull, leaning over the cliff, squinting his sockets at the mysterious bright orb in the middle of everyone's view.

"HEY SANS...WHAT'S THAT GIANT BALL?" He asked loudly, still squinting.

Sans snickered for a moment at Papyrus' silly ignorance before returning a wide smile to him.

"we call that 'the sun' my friend." He replied simply.

Sans was tempted to make a pun, but would rather let his brother savor the peace.