Chapter 28: A Date to Remember

Author's note: We are about to hit 15 thousand! Oh boy! The amount of love I get for all this silly fluff is insane! You are all welcome to take as many mint cookies as you please.

Also, happy mother's day! The day of which all mother's are born.

(Also also, there might be some explicit content in this chapter. ;3) 

-----

Together in love,

A strange skeleton appears,

Downhill from now on.

Frisk was in their room, quietly reading a romantic novel whilst relaxing in their bed. they imagined themselves in the shoes of the protagonist with Chara as their lover. The book was a fairly cliche one, but Frisk didn't mind. It was a rather enjoyable book that kept their mind off the rather boring day.

Meanwhile, Chara was downstairs on the couch, playing video games. Chara was playing a notoriously difficult medieval role-playing game called "Darker Essence 3". The constant deaths were rather frustrating, but due to the pure beauty and fun of the game, they didn't mind it. 

Suddenly, an overly-hard knock was heard at the door, giving Chara a slight scare. They got off the couch and walked to the front door. They closed one of their eyes as they squinted through the eye-hole in the door. Chara saw, standing on the porch, a tall and extremely cool skeleton. Chara debated answering the door, but would rather not deal with the mindless jargon that Papyrus always brought.

Chara instead returned to the couch, hoping he would go away. Just then, Chara heard a loud crash coming from upstairs, and ran up to Frisk's room. They opened the door, and Frisk turned their head to see Chara.

"Frisk! Did you hear that crash!?" They questioned loudly.

"One sec." Frisk got up and walked over to the window, before opening it. Chara raised an eyebrow.

"Wait, why would you open your window in the middle of winter?"

"Wait for it."

Just then, Papyrus leapt in through the window, and rolled up to his feet proudly. He dusted off his battle body and looked around the room in a proud manner. Chara was dumbfounded.

"GREETINGS FRISK! ...AND FRISK TWO. I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HERE SOONER, BUT THE WINDOW LEAD TO THE WRONG ROOM. IT WAS QUITE A RUDE WINDOW."

"Wait, you broke one of our windows?!" Chara asked angrily.

"Yup, he did. Hi Papyrus!" Frisk said cheerfully. 

"HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR CLONE THIS FINE WINTER MORNING?" He asked them both loudly, still confused as to who Chara was.

"My name is Chara!" They tried to tell him.

"We're good Papyrus. Why did you visit us today?" Frisk asked, still remaining calm while Chara tried to figure out the point of Papyrus jumping through windows.

"FRISK, WHEN WE FIRST MET, WE BECAME GOOD FRIENDS AFTER A DATE! AND I NEVER REALLY GOT TO KNOW YOUR NEW CLONE, SO I THOUGHT I COULD TAKE THEM ON A DATE!"

"Wait what?" Chara asked.

"Sure, Chara will go! Just as long as I can come too." They said as they walked over to Chara and grabbed their hand.

Chara blushed before saying softly, "But I didn't even agree to this..."

Frisk whispered in their ear, "But I did." Then kissed Chara on the cheek and gave them a wink.

"EXCELLENT." He said as he pointed his hand in the air and stood proudly.

"I KNOW OF A GREAT RESTAURANT. IT IS CALLED "GRILLBY'S TWO, STILL GRILLIN!"