Chapter 110: The Savior's Recognition

Author's note: Can I take a week off to rest and maybe work on a new book between me and Zoeysnowy? Just to see if it is good?

Also to rest because please. :,3

-----

For every good deed, there is recognition.

For every bit of kindness shared, there is kindness in return.

For every bit of love given, there is love in return.

Buddhist's called it Karma. Christian's call it The Golden Rule.

The Universe always settles the score.

Make sure it's a kind score.

Chara and Frisk were hugging closely in the hallway of the local guest hall just after finishing a kiss. Frisk wanted to show Chara some low, and the best way they knew was to kiss them slowly and passionately, and run their hands slowly up their shirt.

The two spent quite a long while smooching until their phones went off at the same time, which they presumed to be their parents telling them to come in.

They stepped away from the wall and off of each other so that Chara could hug Frisk tightly.

When they let go, they stared into each other's eyes for a moment.

"Ready to go?" Chara asked.

Frisk nodded slowly.

The two faced the entrance into the grand hall, and locked their hands together. They began walking slowly towards the large white doors trimmed with gold until Frisk stopped in their tracks. Chara stopped with them and looked over to Frisk.

"What's wrong?" Chara asked.

"Shouldn't we read the texts first? We don't know if they're ready yet."

Chara blinked.

"Oh. Whoops." They said. Frisk giggled.

The two pulled their phones out, and the exact same message was sent to them both. It was from Toriel.

"You may now enter the hall, my children." It said simply. Toriel was trying to hide the events purposefully.

"There we go. Shall we enter now?" Chara asked. Frisk nodded once again.

The two walked up to the large doors, and each put their hand on one of the two. They looked at each other for a split moment, and then pushed the doors are the same time.  As the doors open, one thing greeted the two.

Darkness.

The lights behind the two shut-off as well, and Chara and Frisk were placed in complete darkness. The two couldn't even see each other's eyes.

"Chara?" Frisk whispered.

"Yeah I'm here. Hold my other hand, I don't want to lose you in this shroud." Chara responded.

The two blindly searched for each other's hand. When they locked both, they were urged to pull each other into a tight hug, and so they followed their instincts and held tightly.

"Frisk, don't let go. I'm still a bit afraid of the dark." Chara said meekly.

"Why is it so dark anyway. I expected golden lights and stuff." Frisk asked.

Frisk could feel Chara shrug. 

Just then, Chara realized they heard something fairly above a whisper.

"Frisk, keep your voice silent. Do you hear that?" Chara said in their quietest audible voice. Frisk hummed in agreement.

"It's a countdown..." Frisk said.