Chapter 88: Comforting Grasp

Author's note: My comment faith is waning.

Also yes, another cuddle chapter. Sorry, but I am seriously out of viable ideas. The ones I ask for aren't supposed to be big, just something minor.

Example, tickling, Pocky with candy, massage. Just small stuff.

I will thank anyone who gives a nice and cute, small idea if I can remember the name. Don't be shy about the ideas, since ideas keep this story alive, and I don't want this story to end. 

Thanks. <3 :3

-----

To what sorrow can be seen when within the arms of a loved one?

Many find joy and happiness within the sanctum and sacred act of love.

For those, such as the writer, who have sought such a special item, but to no avail discovered it's enticing feelings,

Darkness falls, and a shrouded black cloak awaits.

Chara and Frisk were resting on the couch inside of the game room. This was the area they enjoyed to cuddle in peace on a comfortable surface. Their other spot, being their actual favorite, was their bed. There was nothing better than snuggling close in bed.

In their usual position, Chara was stretched out on the couch, using the back of the couch to keep themselves somewhat upright, while the rest of their body was just out-stretched over the majority of the couch. Frisk was lying directly on top of Chara, using them as a bed, but simply resting comfortably and enjoying Chara, rather than sleeping.

Frisk's entire body was on top of Chara's, letting the weight of it to be supported by their lover, who could easily do so. Chara could easily hold Frisk, since they were very light and small, just like themselves. They were both pleasantly small, letting cuddles be extra enjoyable, since the small, soft hands of each other were adorable, as were the other parts of one another. 

Frisk's head was placed on Chara's left shoulder, and their face was touching Chara's neck. Frisk nuzzled themselves on Chara often, acting purposefully adorable, as well as exfoliating their skin on Chara's warm and soft body. In response to Frisk's adorable and cuddly nature, Chara hugged right back, keeping their arms on top of Frisk's back, and holding them snugly, and locking them within their arms.

Their comfortable cuddling position lasted quite a while, and since helping their father took a few hours, the sun was already beginning to set. While Chara was sitting fairly upright and staring down at Frisk, admiring them lovingly, Frisk was nuzzled into Chara with their eyes closed, becoming increasingly drowsy. Chara's position kept them awake and alert, but Frisk's ability to keep conscious was failing.

"I really don't want to fall asleep. Chara is really comfy and cute, I don't wanna pass out." Frisk thought.

As Chara looked at Frisk with love, they brought their right hand up to Frisk's head, an began to slowly rub and scratch the top of their head, touching them softly and doing their best to show affection.

"Oh god that feels so good. You're not making it any easier to stay awake, Chara." Frisk thought again.

Frisk tightened their arms around Chara and buried their face on them. Chara head scratches and rubs felt like an amazing massage to Frisk, and it was making them melt. They let out gentle moans of relaxation and happiness, making Chara feel happy, since their goal was to keep Frisk relaxed and happy. Chara also gave a tiny kiss to Frisk's head, showing them further love, and making Frisk nuzzle against Chara.

"So comfy. So cute. So adorable. I love Frisk so much." Chara thought as they continued to scratch and hug Frisk.

"Uuuuuugh it feels so good...I'm gonna pass out soon. Dang it. Chara is too comfy." Frisk thought.