Chapter 4: Moonlit Passion

Author's note: Hello again everyone! I appreciate everyone's enjoyment of this story so far. I aim for daily updates. Fluff everywhere! ;3

-----

Colors danced in the sky, flowing slowly like a river. Stars surrounding in all types of colors flew above an icy lake. 

Snow quietly falling around the landscape. The lights above gave the flakes different colors as they landed softly upon Chara's shoulders, lighting up the night. A gentle breeze pushing locks of Frisk's dark brown hair over their face.

The chilly air made Frisk shudder as they snuggled closer to Chara's chest. They sat on a bench overseeing the reflective frozen lake, mirroring the dance of colors above. Frisk laid gently against Chara, while Chara stared above in awe. 

Chara felt Frisk shudder and pulled them closer.  Frisk gently lifted off Chara's chest and stared into their eyes. Chara stared deep into red eyes, that reflected a snowy hill behind them. This night was too beautiful to be true.

Chara slowly pulled Frisk closer to kiss them. Frisk shut their eyes and moved closer. The space between getting smaller, both of them blushing hard...

Suddenly, a harsh light blinding the area. Chara squeezed their eyes shut, and regained consciousness.

Chara will remember that dream for months.

The sun had begin pouring in through the window in Frisk's room, managing to hit Chara's eyes. They turned over and rested a few minutes while adjusting to being awake again. Chara mustered enough strength to sit up.

Chara instantly noticed Frisk wasn't in their arms. Chara began to panic as they frantically looked around the room, but heard the stove on downstairs.

Frisk must be getting breakfast, thought Chara.

Chara rubbed their eyes and looked around. Frisk's bed was placed to the left of the doorway in the corner. A nightstand was placed to the right of it, holding the alarm clock, a lamp and a few books stacked. A bookcase was against the wall in front of the bed, holding stories of fantasy, action, and various manga's. Between the bookcase and the bed, was a closet, now filled with various clothes that Chara could easily borrow, as they were the same size as Frisk. The window that let the sun in was a sliding door, that lead outside to a small balcony. And finally, to the right of the window was a stand for a decent sized TV, with a game system connected and several game boxes lying around. 

Chara got up from the bed, - still in their now rumpled pajamas - and exited the room to take a shower. After they finished, they brushed their teeth and headed back to their room to get dressed in a plain white shirt, and their favorite green and yellow sweater. As well as beige shorts.

Chara headed downstairs, with a strong scent of bacon lingering in the air, expecting a nice breakfast. Frisk was at the stove in their usual attire. Light blue and purple sweater, and matching blue shorts.

Frisk looked so adorable to Chara. Frisk had such puffy and messy hair, which was always silly when they woke up. Frisk's sweater was also very soft, giving Chara yet another reason to hug Frisk, aside from their attraction.

Chara sat down.

"Good morning Frisk!"

Chara still felt a bit nervous after the previous nights events. Nonetheless, Chara was more in love with Frisk every minute they were near each other.

Frisk turned around and smiled at Chara.

"Morning, cutie pie." Frisk winked.

They always were the flirty one.