Chapter 69: Breath, Touch, and Love

Author's warning;

If you head canon kids, forget that for at-least this chapter.

Thanks to Zoeysnowy for the cover. <3 :3

(Never done this before, so don't expect perfection.)

-----

Love is shared in many ways.

You can cuddle, you can kiss,

You can fall asleep in each other's arms every night,

Or can you make it.

Early in the morning as the sun was beginning to rise over the mountain top overlooking their town, Frisk and Chara were cuddling together in the privacy of their bedroom.

They had woken each other up fairly early, but neither of them were bothered by it. Waking up to give each other drowsy cuddles was fantastic, and they especially loved how easy they could feel each other's bodies, due to the baggy pajamas they now wore.

Frisk was dug into Chara's neck, while their left arm was draped across their chest, and rested on their right shoulder. Chara held Frisk's hand in their right, and used their left arm to wrap around and hold Frisk's back. They both held on lovingly to each other, and felt very comfortable against one another.

They felt very warm to each other. Previously, they had their fuzzy sweaters that felt warm enough to each other, but since the weather was warm at night, they took them off for thin pajamas while they slept. Since the fabric was soft and thin, they could feel and enjoy each other's body heat a lot more, and it felt extremely comforting and toasty.

It was almost like skin contact.

Frisk rubbed themselves right up against Chara, nuzzling them and attempting to show affection and love, while also letting Frisk's face and cheeks feel Chara's soft skin. Whenever Chara felt Frisk's cute shows of affection, their heart warmed up, and they squeezed Frisk lovingly.

They both felt very happy to be in each other's arms.

Eventually, they got a bit tired of laying down, and both looked at each other. Frisk nodded their eyes to motion to sit up, and Chara nodded. Chara leaned upright with a tight grip on Frisk, causing them both to sit up straight. Once they were upright, Chara leaned their chin on Frisk's right shoulder, and wrapped their arms around Frisk lovingly.

Frisk giggled and blushed as they brought their right arm up to Chara's cheek and rubbed their hand on it. Chara closed their eyes as Frisk admired them softly. Once Frisk put their arm down, Chara turned their head and smooched the side of Frisk's neck.

Chara hear Frisk give a small moan, and then a giggle. Chara squeezed Frisk and gave them another neck smooch, which earned the same effect, only with Chara joining the giggle.

Chara smiled, and gained a blush as their mind began urging them to kiss Frisk's neck more.

Chara turned their head and leaned it against Frisk's. They placed their lips on Frisk's neck, and slowly began moving them, and placing heavy breaths on their skin.

Frisk made no giggles this time, and instead, they tensed up, lost their smile, and inhaled quickly. Their breaths became short and quick as Chara started with short, soft, and small kisses all over Frisk's neck.

Sharp feelings of pleasure and warmth shot all over Frisk's body. They squirmed slightly in place, and held onto Chara's left arm with their own left hand. They grasped it firmly as further intense feelings flow through them.

Chara's right hand let go of their left and instead moved to Frisk's side. They ran their hand up and down it, feeling Frisk's thin and beautiful form. Eventually, Chara slowly slid their hand down to the bottom of Frisk's shirt and slowly made it's way back up. Chara ran their fingers all along Frisk's soft skin now, and Chara's soft fingers caused further tingles to be felt all over Frisk's body.