Chapter 36: Boundaries Announced

Author's note: Hey look part 2. Sorry for cutting it. :3

20 THOUSAND READS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 THOUSAND VOTES WOOOOOOOOOOOO

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

(THANKS)

-----

"What do we do now?"

Frisk remained hovering slightly above Chara. Their hair falling towards them slightly hide Frisk's terrified face. Frisk's scared red eyes were locked on Chara's. Chara felt hypnotized by the stare, as they were still in intense feeling from their current session. Chara sat up-right and snapped their fingers a few times near Chara's face. Chara snapped back to reality.

"Chara! Alphys and Undyne are here, what do we do?" Frisk asked nervously.

Chara had to think for a moment.

"Okay, for once we need to cut this session short, and you need to get dressed. Try to make yourself as 'not red' as you can, and I'll go answer the door and distract them until you're down." Chara explained as they leaned back up.

Frisk slowly got off of Chara and nodded as they began frantically searching the room for their pajamas. Chara grabbed their own pajamas and their fluffy sweater and ran into the bathroom. They changed within 26 seconds and went to the door. Chara opened it just as Undyne was about to knock again. Chara gave them both a smile as Undyne and Alphys walked in.

"Heya punk! Ready to watch HOURS OF ANIME?!" Undyne said as they got violently close to Chara's face. Chara backed up instinctively.

"Uh...sure." Chara replied, taking a few steps back. Undyne laughed and walked to the kitchen to set down their snacks.

Alphys followed behind Undyne and offered Chara a shaky hand. Chara took it and shook her hand softly.

"H-Hi...My name is D-Dr. Alphys. I'm a scientist and F-Frisk's friend." Alphys said nervously, avoiding eye-contact with Chara.

"Yeah, I know you. I'm Chara. Frisk talked about you a bit, and I think we met a few days after we all got to the surface. We played spin the bottle, remember?"

Alphys, upon hearing the memory, began to blush and sweat nervously. They frantically turned their head away from Chara. Alphys also realized they recalled the name 'Chara' from long ago.

"Y-y-yeah... I-I remember. F-Frisk told me that w-wasn't too serious t-though." Alphys pulled her head up to see Chara's face. 

Chara smiled and wiggled their eyebrows.

Alphys looked away again.

Then, Undyne dove over Chara's head and landed on their feet in front of Chara. She told very tall compared to Chara. She looked down with a big grin and asked,

"SO nerd, where's the punk that saved us all?" 

Chara turned towards the staircase and looked at their room's door.

"Frisk should be changing into their pajamas. I'll go see if their done. You two can set up the TV for the movies or whatever." Chara said as they began ascending the stairs. 

Alphys and Undyne looked at each other, smiled, and grabbed the movies and snacks and began setting up around the couch. Chara walked upstairs and put a hand on the knob. They knocked before entering this time. Frisk responded,

"Come in!" Chara did so.

Frisk was sitting on their bed, fully dressed in their soft pajamas and fluffy sweater. They were fanning themselves while using their phone as a mirror. Chara smiled.