Chapter 50: The Celebration of Creation

Author's note: Eeeeee! Chapter 50! I have made 50 chapters of fluff! Thanks a million to you all for the votes and everything. I can't describe how grateful I am. <3 :3

The story shows no signs of stopping. ;3

Special thanks to these nerds for helping me and being amazing people:

Gertheroy, SweetheartSola, and Zoeysnowy. I love you all! <333 :333

-----

"Life is a precious gift, and an honor given to us all who retain a heartbeat.

Those who live life to create happiness for others in times of enjoyment and times of sorrow, truly live to the fullest.

Those who live life for each other truly know happiness."

The limo drove along the dark highway illuminated by streetlights.

Frisk sat excitedly in their seat, rocking and bobbing in place with a bright smile on their face. Chara sat calmly beside Frisk, holding their hand tightly, equally excited, but kept calm.

Chara's excitement was quite strong. In the underground, they had a few birthdays, but never too large scale, nor notably entertaining. Usually it would just be a song, gifts from the citizens of the underground, and a large feast. While Chara enjoyed the attention and compliments, they always found the parties to be more of a hassle than for happiness.

Chara knew this party would be different though.

Chara turned to face Frisk, whose face only became visible as they passed the streetlights along the highway.

"Hey Frisk, I was wondering...how long have you been planning this party?" Chara asked, still having the event taking over their thoughts.

"A few days. Queen mom only told me about your birthday recently, so I didn't have a lot of time to plan too far ahead. Mom and dad have a lot of helpers though, so I'm sure this will still be a great party." Frisk said, pulling Chara's hand up and squeezing them. Chara smiled.

They felt quite happy and giddy at the thought of Frisk setting up an entire event just for them. Chara knew Frisk cared immensely for them.

The limo drove for several more minutes before pulling up to grand hall. Chara remembered this hall from the first time they danced with Frisk. The representative walked out and opened the door for them, bowing as they exited the limo and walked towards the large golden doors decorated with the Delta Rune.

The hall from the outside was beautifully lit and presented, like a necklace in the dark. The moon shined brightly above them, casting faint white light upon the two. Gold light overpowered the moon's glow however. The light emitted from the large tinted glass windows placed on the sides of the door and further left and right. The hall was painted a beautifully clean shade of white, which seemed flawless under the white and gold illumination. Near the roof of the hall held a large and beautifully crafted carving of monsters and humans coming together under the light of an angel.

The two walked hand-in-hand towards to the large golden doors and pushed them open. The hall's entrance was small, but knew the best sight was in the ballroom. When the two walked in, they saw a note left on the table slightly to their left. Chara walked over to it and picked it up. The note read,

"Hello, Chara and Frisk! To your left is a hallway that leads to a change room, where your formal attire rests. Please change into it, and proceed straight forward from the entrance to access the ballroom. We will be waiting for you! - Staff"

Chara showed Frisk, and they pulled Chara towards the left side of the hall. They opened the door at the end of corridor and walked inside. Hung up neatly, Chara saw their old suit, and Frisk saw their dress.