Chapter 119: Overgrowth

Author's note: Thanks to the wonderful and beautiful Zoeysnowy for the amazing cover. :3 <3

:3

-----

Insightful, meaningful, and creative combination of words the author puts at the beginning of each chapter but neglected this time.

Chara and Frisk were taking a nap together in their room for the afternoon.

While Chara rested on Frisk's lap down in the living room, Frisk began rubbing and massaging Chara's neck. Frisk worked well with their hands, causing Chara to feel immense relaxation and strong hints of fatigue. Frisk was so skilled at the massage that Chara fell asleep on Frisk, which made them laugh slightly. Afterwards Chara requested to take a nap with Frisk, which Frisk gladly accepted. The two headed upstairs and fell asleep in a very tight, toasty, snug hug.

Frisk was already quite energetic from a previous great night sleep, and the energy of their natural selves, so they couldn't fall asleep like Chara. Instead Frisk closed their eyes and tightly held Chara, enjoying the sleepy cuddles and protecting Chara the best they could.

Frisk was absolutely in love with how soft Chara was. Their sweater and skin was squishy and plush like a stuffed animal, making hugs and cuddles intensely amazing. Frisk adored having the feeling of another human this close, feeling body heat that wasn't their own, and the effects of warming another person. With the added effect of it being someone Frisk loved with all of their heart and soul, it made being close to Chara infinitely more satisfying.

When Frisk couldn't keep their eyes shut anymore, they opened them and stared at their resting lover. Frisk smiled brightly and couldn't help blushing as they leaned forward to give a light kiss to Chara's bright pink cheek. Chara reacted by squeezing Frisk lovingly, and Frisk squeezed back. Like in the living room, Frisk freed their hand to run it along Chara's warm face, and gently hold their cheek.

"You...my beautiful, perfect wife... are the most precious, amazing, incredible person I have ever seen in my life." Frisk said slowly, tightening their hug on Chara.

"You mean the world to me, and I would do anything and everything to keep you safe and in my arms." They continued, feeling intense love for their cute, sleepy lover.

"I love you so much Chara. My physical body can't even express how much I love you." Frisk said, burying their face in Chara's neck and nuzzling themselves there.

Frisk gave a kiss to Chara and felt Chara hug them tightly in return. Frisk closed their eyes once more and waited for their true love to awaken.

An hour and a half later, Frisk awoke to the squirming of Chara's body, and Chara's hands petting Frisk's back. Frisk scooted themselves up to Chara's level and smiled as they locked their ruby-red eyes.

"Hi Frisk." Chara greeted quietly.

Frisk blushed.

"Hello my love." They responded.

Chara smiled happily and pulled Frisk close for a smooch. The two closed their eyes and a wave of tingles and heat passed through their entire bodies, including their hearts. The kiss lasted for a while, and they both enjoyed it very much. When they let go however, they stared into each other's eyes for a while, enjoying the beautiful red shade they both had, and how the glint in their eyes sparkled and shined deep within them. Frisk broke the silence eventually however.

"So, mom offered us a haircut. I think it's about time we took up that offer." They suggested.

Chara agreed, knowing their hair was way longer then they were used to, but ignored it since they had Frisk to cuddle.