Chapter 122: Constant Affection

Author's note: Thanks to ZoeySnowy, the waifu for the amazing cover. I'll reuse it for the next chapter too, as this is a 'hey I'm STILL not dead' update.

The long-awaited return of the college student tired and sick from overwork.

Hi :3

I really need to stop taking such long breaks, but it's a double-edged sword in my eyes

See my point?

I need rest for midterms, yet I don't wanna neglect my stories because I love the nice comments and opinions, and dislike how I'm called 'dead' and such for not focusing as much as I should on this story, and Blossoming Angel. 

Sorry once again, but bleh bleh bleh bleh college. :3

Here's a super adorable, super cuddly, super cute chapter. :333

-----

Halloween-themed inspirational quote.

Frisk and Chara were together on the couch with Frisk sitting on Chara's lap, facing them and holding them close. The two had their arms wrapped around each other and pulling fairly close while making out happily. 

It was the day of Halloween, and the two were excited to put on their costumes and explore the town, receiving candy and sweets of all kinds in the process. Chara had known about Halloween from books in the underground, but the town never really celebrated it. The most they celebrated was Christmas. Frisk was on the same boat as Chara, but they saw Halloween instead, but never got to participate.

Regardless, the two had each other to bring along this new experience, and the ending was sure to be sweet.

Chara and Frisk spent around a half an hour kissing, hugging, sharing a few nuzzles, and Frisk even gave a few nose kisses. Afterwards, Frisk leaned back slightly, stared into Chara's crimson ruby-red eyes with appreciation, and grabbed both their hands, bringing both pairs up to Frisk's heart.

"I love you so much you kissy, lovey-dovey nerd." Frisk said, kissing Chara's bundled-up hands.

Chara blushed and smiled, always romanced by their adorable lover.

"You're too sweet and adorable, I swear. I love you too." Chara responded, leaning forward and wrapping their hands around Frisk's arms, trapping them in a massive hug.

After their hug, Frisk slid off of Chara's lap and stood up, pulling Chara up from the couch as well.

"We gotta try on our costumes! I loved my ballerina, and your ninja one is awesome!" Frisk said, holding Chara's hands by both of their waists. Chara nodded in agreement.

Frisk pulled Chara by their right hand up the stairs, and into their bedroom. Frisk let go of Chara's hand and dove into the closet, searching for the costumes on the coat-racks while Chara sat on the bed and waited.

As Frisk searched through the closet, Chara grabbed the Frisk plushie that was sitting on their end table, and held it in their lap. Chara moved the plushie's nub arms playfully, making a kissy face with their mouth, making the plushie seem a bit extra cute in their mind. Chara found the plushie still to be adorable, but no-where near as adorable and beautiful as their own Frisk was.

Since Frisk was still searching the closet, Chara looked over at Frisk, then at the end table, and grabbed the Chara plushie. After putting one in each hand, Chara looked over at the distracted Frisk, and back at the plushie's, where they began to make the plushie's hug and kiss adorably.

The plush fabric squished together, and the toys fit surprisingly well together in a hug. The fabric looked adorable, and it warmed Chara's heart.