Chapter 120: All Hallow's Eve

Author's note: Sorry once again, as updating this story with constant new and fresh ideas is getting harder. x3

I seem to be having a lot of fun in my new Chara-based story, Blossoming Angel. :3

At the risk of sounding like a shill, maybe go check it out sometime. 

It'sGoodIPromise x3

:3

-----

Halloween...

The one day of the year where giving kids candy from your house is legal.

Coming soon

 After a brief haircut done by their mother, Chara and Frisk were laying on the couch, snuggling together closely and sharing a few kisses, refreshing their ever-present lust for affection and intimacy from their true love.

Frisk was on top of Chara, holding their shoulders with gentle and secure grasps and moving their lips slowly against Chara's. Chara was holding Frisk closely, pressing them softly against their chest with their hugs by holding Frisk's lower back. Their hug on Frisk made them feel more than just Frisk's lips, letting them cuddle Frisk, as well as kiss. Frisk got to hold Chara's shoulders, as well as lay on them, letting them both share heat and be as close as possible.

With Frisk laying on top of Chara, and Chara hugging them tightly, the two were extremely close and happy as they moved their lips in a relaxing, satisfying, love-filled motion.

In the other room, Toriel was cleaning up the hair left over from the haircut a few minutes ago. As she swept them into a pan and put the hair in the trash, she looked at the calendar to see it was October 30th, a day before Halloween. She got excited as she remembered the ballerina costume she got for Frisk, and the Genji costume she got for Chara.

Toriel set her broom and pan aside and walked into the living room to see Frisk and Chara tightly wound together, kissing happily.

"Excuse me children, is this a bad time?" She asked, not wanting to separate the two.

Chara and Frisk broke contact between their lips, and the sudden loss of heat shared on their soft lips was felt quite fast.

"What's good, goat momma?" Chara said jokingly, making Frisk giggle and smile, which warmed their heart.

"Tomorrow is Halloween if you two forgot. You will get to put on you ninja and ballerina costumes and go door-to-door obtaining free confections! How exciting!" Toriel exclaimed, putting her hands together and imagining the fun times.

Frisk giggled a bit.

"I bet some of the monster children don't even need a costume." They said, making both Chara and Toriel smile.

"You're totally right. Not like a ton of the adults will tell the difference." Chara added, and the laughs continued.

Once they all calmed down, the two focused.

"Thanks mom. We'll prepare tomorrow and use a pillowcase to hold our candy." Frisk said.

Toriel nodded and went back to the game-room to fully clean up. Meanwhile Chara and Frisk resumed kissing happily for the next few hours.

A while later, the two got tired of kissing, and broke contact after slowing their kisses to small pecks, then having Frisk rest their head on Chara's chest. Chara placed a hand on the back of Frisk's head and held it softly. Chara also rested their head on couch's armrest.

"Wanna do something?" Frisk offered.

Chara thought for a bit, but got an idea suited for the season.