Chapter 81: A Friendly Plan

No author's note.

-----

Summer's beautiful rays of sunshine and fair weather,

Autumn's gentle colors and cool breeze,

Winter's beauty blanket of snow and living artworks,

And Spring's growth of new life and majesty.

With Summer coming to a close, one must make the most out of the shining sun.

Day after day, the sun was shining brightly. Albeit seldom, an overcast of clouds covered the golden guardian, beaming through a filter of white fluff in the sky, casting a holy white glow over the earth. As time went on, the planet's angle began to shift, and soon, the sun's presence would begin to lessen. 

As Autumn approached, the whole town could feel it. No longer was the humidity unbearable, the calming winds toasty warm like an oven, nor the sun ray's being overly-warm. The air was cooler, the rays were relaxing, and the winds equalized the warm earth. But with the coming cold weather, people needed to get the most out of what little time they had left with the warm and comfortable presence. And so, the Dreemurr adults had been secretly planning a final get-together before their own free-time was spent, and they had to return to their daily jobs.

Well known was Toriel for being a very successful and hardworking principal for her school. Upon escaping the underground, her first order of business was to set up a large-scale mixed-species school for her own kind, and human to conjoin in a friendly learning environment, and let the human kids be introduced in a safe and fun place. Her school ran very smoothly, had minimal problems, and everyone got along. Even a few kids were taught so well, they exceeded the programs, and moved onto the higher educational facilities much earlier in life, opening up massive doors for the future. 

Toriel received much praise and recognition for her hard-work. Her family noticed a few trophies placed on various shelves throughout the house, and noticed she was quite giddy. She herself felt very proud and successful, especially with Asgore, who helped her in meetings, and like her, taught a few courses to help students grow in knowledge. 

Asgore taught the physical education and mathematical courses. His friendliness made him one of the most popular teachers at the school, and he was rumored to be so great at teaching math, students would actually be able to have fun while learning it. While it was still a rumor, no one has failed his courses, and he would work hard to make sure that record stays strong. Aside from mathematics, he was unlike any average Phys. Ed teacher. He taught kids ways to increase their stamina and fatigue limits, allowing them to work harder and longer without feeling tired. He was never pushy, and adapted to how students learned about their bodies. Overall, he was a great teacher, and the students loved him as much as they did with Toriel.

While school was mandatory for most kids, Chara and Frisk were luckily sparred of it. After explaining to the government that Frisk and Chara had freed the monsters, as well as having Toriel and Asgore as parents, they noted that the parents were free to tutor them, or ask for a tutor if they needed. Luckily, the family was royalty, and the two were already set for life, and didn't require jobs. Although money would never be an issue, especially from their parents or the governments generous and constant 'thank you' gifts, the two weren't in desperate need of education anyway. The two were already very smart and adaptive, as they proved together through the underground.

As it all worked out perfectly, they could both freely lay around and be with each other as much as they wanted, without having to worry about getting up daily, dated assignments, or any other problems school might bring. Toriel still allowed them to visit the school with her if they wanted, but since it was summer and the kids were on summer break, they couldn't access the school for the moment. They had visited once, and discussed maybe visiting once Autumn came, and the school re-opened.