Chapter 109: My Other Half

Author's note: Oh god was the un-finished version public? If so I'm so sorry.

Anyways, I have a crazy idea. Two new separate book ideas. Possibly a third. ;3

One, a serious one of me and Zoeysnowy meeting. Fluff ensues. :3

Second being a book purely of my rants or thoughts. :3

Third, literally anything miscellaneous. Like Q&A's, tags, etc. :3

Any ideas sound decent? :3

-----

True love is easily distinguishable from normal love.

Love is where you come home from a rough day, and want to hug you love close.

True love is where you would cry into your lover's shoulder since you trust them so much, and know they care about how you feel, no matter how small an issue.

Love is where you think having to go on fancy dates and restaurants, or go in the bedroom to keep the relationship alive.

True love is knowing that sitting home alone, holding the one you love close is more than enough to keep the relationship alive.

Love is of the body.

True love is of the heart and soul.

Chara, Frisk, and Toriel were all sitting inside the black, shiny limo as it drove them to Frisk's birthday hall.

Chara and Frisk were cuddling and hugging together in the corner of the in-car couch while Toriel sat across from them, watching them with admiration and love. She blushed as she saw Chara give a smile and a kiss to Frisk's cheek, to which Frisk hummed in enjoyment and closed their eyes. They squirmed deeper into Chara's chest, and Chara laid their head against Frisk's. The two held this position as the car kept going on. 

As Toriel looked out the window, recognizing they were almost at the hall, her phone buzzed, and she pulled it out to look at it. The message was from Asgore again.

"Hello dear! Do us all a favor and tell the kids to wait a bit before coming into the main hall. Run ahead of them and we'll prepare you for what comes. Thanks! <3" She read. She tilt her head in curiosity. 

She looked back at her kids, and she saw Chara was placing their fingers on Frisk's cheeks, and Frisk was filling their cheeks with air. Chara was smiling adorably as they poked Frisk's face and mushing it around on their fingers with each poke. They were both giggling and smiling, enjoying the silliness of both of their personalities, and loving each other very much, especially with their closeness and warmth.

Toriel snickered slightly and laughed. Her focus was suddenly distracted when everyone felt the limo come to a stop, the front door open then close, then their entrance door opened.

"We have arrived at your destination. I wish you all an enjoyable night, and a happy birthday, Frisk." The valet said, bowing politely. 

Everyone got out of the car with Toriel stepping out first and Chara and Frisk emerging and holding hands. They looked at the familiar hall in front of them.

The hall was just like they remembered it from Chara's birthday. Large spotlights bringing the area to life, large white pillars, decorated with indents and engravings for patterns, and a large carved stone rectangle trimmed with a golden edge at the top between the peak of the pillars and triangle roofing. The art depicted a faceless goat monster reaching a hand out to a faceless human, symbolizing their re-uniting from the underground, and the human's apology for placing them there.