Chapter 66: Tingle & Spark

Author's note: Good afternoon everyone. :3

Here's your daily fluff fix. :3

-----

Lips can meet,

Bodies can collide,

But if no true love is shared when it happens,

What's the point?

After Chara had finished getting their soul touched for the first time, they clinged to Frisk and hugged them tightly. The intense and glorious feelings they had blossoming all over every inch of their body had caused fatigue, and they quickly became drowsy. Chara wrapped their arms loosely around Frisk's back, and then they buried their face in Frisk's sweater. Chara nuzzled Frisk affectionately, trying to show appreciation the best their sleepy self could, but the comfort was too much, and Chara quickly passed out within Frisk's loving arms.

Frisk giggled softly to themselves, cradled Chara's lower back, and the back of their head, and then laid back against the bed. Frisk felt Chara tighten their arms on their back, and they smiled, knowing Chara was happy being in Frisk's arms. Chara, while asleep, still knew Frisk was holding them with their soft, small, and adorable hands. Being in their embrace felt incredible, and they couldn't feel any safer than when they were in Frisk's arms.

The two cuddled and laid in bed while Chara recovered their energy. It only took a few hours in a nap for them to awaken, and it was noon when they did. Once Chara awoke, they slowly turned their head up to meet Frisk's eyes. The two looked at each other again with smiles on their face. After a small bit of staring, Chara faced forward, burying their face in Frisk's chest, and rubbed their cheek on it. After a few nuzzles, Chara turned their head again and kept eye contact with Frisk.

"Hi again, cutie." Frisk said.

Chara smiled softly.

"Greetings, fellow cutie." They replied.

They both tightened their hugs, and began to sit up. They sat on the bed for a few moments, before attempting to stand up. Once they did, Frisk took Chara's hand, and pulled them downstairs to the living room couch.

Chara laid down against the arm rest like usual, And Frisk placed themselves back-first against Chara, laying against their chest, resting their head beside Chara's, and placing Chara's arms around Frisk, and resting on their stomach. Frisk also placed their hands on Chara's. 

The two cuddled close and watched cartoons together while the afternoon passed slowly.

Chara was thoroughly enjoying the soft weigh of Frisk, as well as their warmth, their fluffy sweater, and their general presence. Frisk was thin, and a perfect weight to Chara. Frisk leaning into Chara felt like having several covers over you on a cold winter's night. Frisk was also toasty and warm, letting Chara relax and enjoy holding Frisk. The relaxing heat melted away any tension or stress inside of Chara, but it's not like they had much to stress over anyway. Frisk's fluffy sweater pressed against Chara's, and they could both feel both sweaters at the same time. It felt like hugging a cloud.

And lastly, Chara just loved having Frisk nearby. Their mood and general attitude were heightened immensely if Frisk was merely in their line of sight. Frisk had the same exact case. If either of them were separated from the other, they'd become sad and almost lifeless. The two cherished their true loves, and loved holding one another more than anything else in the world.

Frisk shut their eyes and relaxed into Chara as Chara watched their favorite show about a human in a world of monsters, and the protagonist's best friend was a stretchy dog. It reminded Chara of their own home.