Chapter 141: Soul-mate's Bond

Author's Warning: Been a while.

Thanks to cute wife Zoeysnowyy for amazingly hot cover. :3

:3

Thanks to Gaben for steam sale. I spent well over $100.

And also thanks to...I think it was '-charisk_trash-'? Or something that gets the award of;

"First person to add the Author in a video-game. Category: Overwatch."

Thanks, friend. You were very adorable. :3

-----

Bonded in emotion.

Bonded in love.

Bonded in matrimony.

Bonded from deep within the soul.

And bonded in touch.

With Chara, Frisk, and Toriel watching Asgore from the game-room attend his fresh, spring garden, they felt proud that he was happy with his Father's day gifts.

The three watched the over-sized child playing in his garden, tilling the soil, planting seeds in the soft Earth, watering as much as each seed needed, and gently patting them down, as if the plants were children of his own.

"He's adorable! Like a little kid in a sandbox." Frisk said, putting her hands together.

Toriel put a hand on Frisk's back.

"I married him for a reason, my child." She said, making them both giggle a slight bit.

After a while, Toriel returned to the living room to watch television and keep herself entertained as Asgore kept himself busy as well. Chara and Frisk watched Asgore happily as he took great care under the beating sun to help these plants grow.

With Spring in full bloom, the world, and mostly Asgore's garden seem to be full of life and color. 

The trees that leaned against, and over the fence flowed with the soft Spring breeze, dancing and giving off the usual, comforting sound of rustling leaves. A few natural flowers had grown quickly in the garden's thawed soil, mainly being wild Tulips. The flowers had been soaking in all of the sunlight they could when the Spring sun tilted it's beam under the tree's shade, giving the flowers much-needed rays of energy. 

The grass that Asgore rested on had a long sleep through winter, and it was quick to regain it's lush, healthy green look. Like the trees, the blades of grass danced in the wind, spinning and slowly shaking as the wind blew through it, drawing shapeless forms among the natural canvas.

Chara continued to watch her father, and Frisk turned around and flopped onto the game-room's couch, landing into the plush cushions. Chara turned around upon hearing the 'fwump' noise Frisk made on her landing.

"What's up, buttercup?" Chara asked.

Frisk, face-first down, raised her left hand, and pointer finger up. Muffled by the couch cushions, she said,

"Hey, I'm supposed to call you that." Frisk flopped her arm back down afterwards. Chara giggled.

"You seem bored though." Chara added, walking over and sitting beside the flopped Frisk.

Frisk grunted, and then flipped over.

"We got dad his stuff and he's off doing dad-stuff in his dad-garden. Not much for us to do for the rest of the day, right?" Frisk said, grabbing Chara's right hand and snuggling it while Chara sat upright.