Chapter 93: Laundry Fresh

Author's note: I got so much support from all of you it's amazing. :,3

I'm being told to take a break to heal and become less sick, so how long could you guys last without an update? 3:

Until next Monday? :3

-----

Real love is of a being of equal value holding you above themselves.

Love of possessions is false, and can be easily lost. For if one loses track of, or can not properly care for the possessions, they shall be severely distraught. 

But, when one being loves another, they care for one another, and keep naught a chance of losing their loved one.

But loving the possessions of another simply because the being owns them, it further shows love of the initial being.

The outside world was beginning to change.

The trees usual varying shades of green were dampening, and changing into living art. Shades of red, yellow, brown, and lighter or darker variations painted the trees. Occasionally, the chilly, constant wind would blow some of the leaves off, swirling them throughout the air until they landed on the ground softly, covering the green grass with the feeling of Autumn.

A grey overcast, the common of Autumn, was present on this chilly morning. Leaves flowed, dancing with the trees, the sun seemed completely invisible, aside from it's illumination of the world, and the sounds of leaves crunching from cars running them over, or beings placing their weight on them.

Autumn was a beautiful and relaxing time, and the chilly weather rewarded cuddles well.

Within the Dreemurr household, Frisk and Chara would under several fluffy covers, holding each other closely like a stuffed animal. Chara was turned away from Frisk, but not out of any distress, instead they were positioned so that Frisk could spoon them from behind, a change from their usual position of Chara acting as Frisk's bed. 

Chara usually enjoyed being the larger spoon in any of their cuddling positions, since holding Frisk was very enjoyable for Chara. Frisk was like a giant teddy-bear often, being cuddly and adorable, and of course, very soft. Chara held them with a comfortable grip, but never overly-tight for too long, as they didn't want to cause Frisk any discomfort.

Frisk's preference in cuddling positions varied. They did indeed love being the smaller one, but changing their positions for fun was nice. But their favorite was having Chara act as their bed, as previously stated. Being held in place comfortably was great, and being able to grasp onto their lover, as well as holding them tightly was immensely satisfying. Chara was the most comfortable thing in the universe to Frisk, hence their love of sleeping on Chara. Chara's soft skin, small hands, arms, and generally small body just looked so cute and appealing for Frisk, and touching them made them feel soft and fuzzy inside, like feeling an angel.

In any case, their ultimate goal was to make Chara happy, and it seemed that being Chara's teddy-bear was one of the best ways to do it.

Frisk snuggled tightly against Chara, pressing themselves against their body, and keeping their arms wrapped around Chara's chest. Chara held Frisk's hands, and kept them snug. They both felt pleasantly toasty within the fluffy blankets, and the even warmer bodies of one another. Even if they had generally the same body temperature, they still always felt as if the other person was warmer, likely due to being used to their own warmth. 

A few hours into the early morning, Chara's body began to shift, and they started turning themselves over. The movements of Chara within their arms awoke Frisk, and they opened their eyes to see Chara turn themselves over. When Chara faced Frisk, they wrapped their arms under Frisk's arms, and across their back. Chara then squeezed Frisk closely, bringing their faces close, and pressing them comfortably close.