Chapter 48: Meridianus Ambulant

Author's note: Oh my gosh we are already at 35 thousand. Why is this so popular I have no idea. ;333

Thanks for the support everyone! I love you all! :3

Cookies and tea and popcorn are available for snacking. :333

-----

On the cloudy morning of a chilly spring day, two lovers lay locked together, bound by a chain of love, linked eternally.

And happily.

Lying under a few blankets, wrapped within their arms, Frisk and Chara laid calmly. In their sleep, they had snuggled up to each other and began laying on their sides, while wrapping their arms around each other's back, holding close, and remaining on the same level. Their faces were still mere centimeters from each other from the position they fell asleep in. The sheets they had were not even necessary, due to the immense heat their shared had been more than sufficient for any chills. Their bodies were pressed lovingly against each other, with their arms around each other's backs, their legs were intertwined and laying on top of each other comfortably.

Frisk gently re-adjusted their position on the bed, waking their muscles up from their sleep, and shortly after, Frisk regained consciousness. They gently blinked awake, and saw Chara's face incredibly close to their own. They smiled at it, and gave Chara's rosy pink cheek a gentle kiss. Chara's face grew a smile, which Frisk mirrored. Frisk pulled their head back and brought their left hand to their neck, which they ran over for any marks. Surely enough, Frisk felt bite marks all over their neck, as well as a few sore spots where Chara had gotten a bit too rough.

Frisk smiled, still happy at the memories of the feelings they got yesterday, when Chara reacted happily to their costume. Thinking back on the previous events, reminded Frisk that they were still in their maid costume. Frisk felt rather silly still, and giggled to themselves extremely quietly. As quiet as Frisk was, Chara stirred awake anyway. Their morning voice was very soft and quiet, and very adorable to Frisk.

"Good morning, my beautiful maid." Chara joked, noticing Frisk's attire.

"Hello, master." Frisk returned the joke, to which Chara giggled in response.

Chara's groggy laughter melted Frisk's heart, and as they laughed, Frisk stared at them with intense love and admiration. Chara caught their stare and just returned a gentle smile.

Chara pulled Frisk as close as they could and pressed their cheeks together with Frisk. Chara nuzzled Frisk closely, and Frisk happily returned the tight squeeze. Both of their bodies heated up quickly with the hug, and it felt very good. They shut their eyes and let the feelings flow through them. They both let out relaxing moans as the heat from each other relaxed their muscles and tension.

They re-opened their eyes to stare into each other's beautiful, pure, ruby-red eyes, and Frisk said,

"I love you."

"I love you too." Chara responded.

Frisk pulled themselves to Chara's lips and gave them a gentle kiss.

After one last tight hug, they attempted to sit up. When Frisk stretched, they lifted their arms into the air, and Chara wrapped their arms around Frisk's exposed torso. They shared a laugh before Chara let go.

Chara stood up and stretched, and then picked up Frisk's clothes for them, and handed them over. Chara then headed out of the room and went downstairs after washing up. Shortly after they left the bathroom, they heard Frisk go in. Chara walked down to the couch, flopped onto it, and looked out the window.

The clouds covered the sky today, but a gentle breeze flowed by, leaving nature to dance in it's wake. There were no heat waves visible, meaning that the outside wasn't too hot, and Chara knew for the time of the year, it wouldn't be too cold either. Instead, it seemed like the perfect, non-sunny day. And Chara didn't care much for the sun, since they found it's bright glow to be too bright, and too warm. Otherwise, cloud cover was their favorite weather.