Chapter 27: Cold Air, Warm Hearts

Author's note: I'm running out of creativity to say things in the author's notes. I guess I'll say that I asked a fan who chatted me, I asked them, "Why did you get nervous about talking to me?" And they responded,

"I was intimidated."

Guys, I won't be all 'too cool for you', or anything rude like that. I'd love to chat with every single one of you. So don't be scared to just say "Hi!" or something to me. :3

(Be prepared for a lot of ":3". :3)

-----

Tightly in the embrace of an angel, lie Chara still

Cushioned by a warm body, comforted by love.

Eased mind, memory of a nightmare forgotten.

They rested easy.

Frisk was safe, Chara was happy.

Pelting was heard above Frisk and Chara as hail was hitting the roof. The two woke up in the afternoon to the sound, and Chara pulled up from Frisk's chest to look them in the eye. Frisk, still concerned from last night's events, asked Chara,

"Feeling okay?"

Chara smiled.

"You made it all better. I'm good." 

Chara pulled Frisk into an appreciation hug, and Frisk hugged back. They felt a sense of pride, but they were only doing what absolutely needed to be done. Chara was in the most terrified state they had seen, and would do anything needed to bring them back to this normal, happy, calm state. They still felt very proud they calmed Chara, and that they returned back to normal so fast.

Frisk returned Chara's smile in response. Frisk closed their eyes and gently placed their forehead against Chara's and rested. Chara poked Frisk's cheek before they fell back asleep.

"Hmm?" Frisk said, regaining consciousness.

"F-frisk...can I...can I kiss you?" Chara asked sheepishly. Frisk's eyes opened drowsily once again.

"I'm a bit tired right now Chara..." They said with a yawn.

Chara instantly gained a frown. Frisk noticed their change in expression and instead offered,

"How about you just snuggle with me, and we sleep again? I stayed awake last night while holding you to make sure you wouldn't have anymore nightmares." Chara was taken by surprise at this.

"Y-you stayed up, to make sure I'd be okay? I'm so sorry I worried you that much!" They squeezed Frisk in an apologetic matter. Frisk giggled and patted Chara on the back.

"I told you, that I'd do anything for you. I'd give everything just to keep you safe and happy." Frisk pulled back and gave Chara the most heart-warming smile Chara had ever seen. 

Chara stared at Frisk with such grateful ardor. The feelings of happiness were overwhelming. The love of their life protected them from a terrible nightmare and treated them nicely, despite waking them up, on top of them staying awake to protect Chara further. They felt obligated to grace them with something in return. 

Chara sat up, dragging Frisk up with them. When Frisk was yanked up, they widely opened their eyes as Chara pulled them into their lap and began to press their lips against Frisk's. Chara had already pulled them into a hug as they met lips. 

Frisk was still in shock from the sudden lust of Chara, but they understood. Frisk had a desire for them as well, but they just didn't have the energy at the time to pull themselves up to grab Chara. Since Chara pulled them, Frisk has gained their energy and lost their drowsiness. They wrapped their arms back around Chara and placed their tongue in Chara's mouth. Chara, pleased, returned the feeling, and the heat began to worrying.