Chapter 105: Nap-time

Author's note: How does a cute, sleepy-cuddles chapter sound? :3

:3

-----

"Out of all the places in the world, I would rather be in your arms, lying on your chest than anything else possible. There is no place I find more peaceful, and no sound I love more than the sound of your heart-beat. Everything about you is what I live for.

I love you."

Chara and Frisk decided to take a nap after answering a few question on their social-media site.

When Frisk set their phone on the end-table, They scooted themselves forward to put all of their body-weight on Chara, and hug them tightly, pulling them both as tight as they could be. Chara scooted downwards on the bed so that they may lay down flat, and they could assume Chara's favorite cuddling position.

Once they were adjusted properly on the bed, Frisk squirmed in place on Chara's chest, nuzzling their face against Chara as they did so. Frisk squeezed Chara tightly, feeling their soft body within their arms, enjoying the softness of their body as they hugged their lover. They made a small groan of enjoyment as they squeezed Chara, since to Frisk, Chara was still the squishy-est, comfiest, and most beautiful bed in the world, and they wanted Chara to know that.

Chara looked at Frisk as they squirmed around on their chest, and it made them blush, as well as smile. They found Frisk's comfort-squirms completely adorable and sweet, complimenting their already beautiful and adorable personality. Chara brought their right hand up behind Frisk's head and gently grasped it. They gave a few tiny squeezes of affection, rubbing Frisk's hair and slightly scratching their head. Chara also pushed down slightly on Frisk head, placing them on Chara's shoulder as a pillow. Chara's other arm went across Frisk's back and hugged them tightly, pressing their tummy's together and causing them both to feel the warmth of each other's body.

The two snuggled together happily and finished adjusting themselves as the heat from each other's bodies began to set in. The foreign heat was one of the best feelings in the world, and it made the two want to squeeze the other with all of their might. But, they decided to just enjoy the soft, simple, loving hug they held, and peaceful time they had alone.

The couple was happy in their nap-time position.

Chara was on their back, their pillow supporting their head, and the bed supporting the rest of their body. Frisk was directly on top of them, laying still and feeling quite happy in their position. Chara was smiling as their head nuzzled the top of Frisk's, whose head was facing their left. As Chara nuzzled Frisk's head, their right hand held the back of Frisk's head softly, holding it and keeping a constant feel of their hair in their fingers, which they both enjoyed. Chara's other hand was on Frisk's back, going from Chara's left over to Frisk's left side, and rested there. Chara kept a tight hold on Frisk, loving them greatly and keeping them comfortably in place.

And with Chara being the cuddly bed, Frisk was the cuddly teddy-bear, lying on top of Chara. Frisk was nuzzling Chara's chest, and squeezing them tightly. Frisk's arms went around Chara's sides, and connected at their back, where Frisk placed their left hand a bit lower than their right, and lightly held Chara as they laid on them. Frisk could feel Chara's heart and heat, and it relaxed them greatly. The hug Frisk held gave them addition warmth, as well as Chara's hands holding them softly, and Chara's head nuzzling Frisk's. 

The two were drowsy and relaxed from their position, and it made for a great nap.

Throughout their two-hour nap, the two made tiny actions to show a bit of affection towards their lover. Frisk's shows were when their head were squirm slightly, and they would nuzzle their face on Chara's chest, and even give it a kiss. They hummed in happiness before turned their head to the opposite side. In addition to their nuzzles, Frisk also squeezed Chara, pushing their fingers slightly up into Chara's back lovingly. Meanwhile, Chara's shows were a nuzzle and a kiss to Frisk's head, a few head scratches, and a tight hug.

Mid-way through their nap, Chara began to tilt themselves subconsciously to the left, and they held onto Frisk tightly as they fell. Chara's re-adjustment was soft, and Frisk landed softly without waking up. The two held on extremely tightly as Chara brought them to the side, but when they landed, they snuggled together tightly, and Frisk buried themselves in Chara's neck. Frisk gave a tiny, yet extremely warm kiss to Chara's neck, and Chara hummed in enjoyment. They squeezed the sleepy Frisk happily, giving them both blushes and smiles, and slowly returned back to their sleeping position. 

And even though they were on equal levels now, Frisk's arms were still wrapped under Chara's arms, around their back, and Chara's arms were still tightly across Frisk's back, and on the back of their head.

Strangely, a small knock was heard at their bedroom door, but the two didn't wake up. Slowly, the door opened to reveal a goat mom, looking for their children. She looked around the room, and saw the two in bed, tightly hugging under the sheets, and looking very comfortable.

"Oh my. They are inseparable..." She whispered faintly to herself.

She gave her sentence some thought for a moment and walked up to the two cuties. She then put a hand on Chara's shoulder, waiting for a response. When she got none, she tried to gently pull Chara out of Frisk's grasp. In response, Chara and Frisk both tightened their squeezes immensely, bringing their legs into a scrunched up combination, and they laid on top of each other now. The two also hugged tightly and protectively, not allowing the other to leave their grasp.

When Toriel saw the two protectively hold their lover, she blushed and hummed in admiration.

"They are so adorable!" She said, very quietly once again.

Toriel's curiosity got the better of her, and she placed her paw on the back of Chara's head, and tried to angle them so the two would be kissing. When their mouths got closer, the two reacted by squirming slightly in reaction to feeling the other's warm, soft breath. It wasn't long before Toriel's goal was reached, and the two snuggled closely as they lips met. 

Their lips weren't moving very much, only slightly keeping a motion, but still remained kissing in their sleep. Their hugs and legs came closer, and they squeezed as their kiss went on. 

"I...forget why I came in here..." She whispered to herself.

While she forgot her original goal, she was very happy to witness the two cuties taking a nap together, holding extremely tight, bonding as close as they could be, and even kissing each other in their sleep due to how much they loved each other. She stared lovingly, appreciating the pure adorableness of her beautiful daughters, cuddling close and loving each other with endless strength. The sight of their love was heart-melting, and Toriel was the proudest mother in the world.

And Chara and Frisk were the happiest couple in the world.

The two were happiest when they were in each other's arms, and sleeping together was the best way to keep a long hold on one another.

Even though she will remember later, Toriel's original goal, the reason to wake up the two, what she got distracted from doing in the first place...

Was for Chara to help plan Frisk's birthday.

-----

:3

Yeah, slow chapter. I'm in-humanely tired okay? I can't even sleep if I try. x3

So yeah, I did a Chara birthday, let's do a Frisk one. 

Gimme some party ideas? :333