Chapter 7: Times Before Love

Author's note: 500 reads, wow. I started this silly story a week ago and already 500 people read it. Thank you all :D

Chapter 158 edit: New cover from Randombluebird99! :3

-----

A gentle tapping was heard on the roof.

The soft sound of rain slowly coming down.

Frisk was on top of Chara, as they slowly leaned down and began to kiss Chara's neck, hard. Chara's face was red like a rose, and moaning...silently? Frisk didn't stop. Time seemed to stand still. The only thing happening in the world, was an exchange of love between two people. Frisk enjoyed this, remembering how it felt from the previous date, and getting revenge on Chara at the same time. 

Frisk blinked back into reality. Sleep wearing off, blush setting in. They were sweating from the intensity of the dream.

It felt so real.

Frisk looked up at Chara, still sleeping peacefully. Frisk laid within Chara's arms for a while, admiring their face. Chara looked precious in their sleep. Their hair fell softly over their eyes, mouth open slightly...they looked so peaceful and innocent.

Frisk's mind wouldn't let go of a craving. The dream they had made them hunger. They bit their lip and their hands began to slightly tremble. Frisk decided, that even though it was very early in the morning...

They needed some intimacy.

Frisk untangled themselves slowly, sat up and placed one leg over to Chara's side, and sat on their legs. Chara's eyes opened slowly. At first Chara was confused, but upon seeing Frisk sitting on them, they instantly gained a blush.

"F-frisk, what are you doing?" Chara asked nervously.

Frisk gave only a smile in response, before leaning down and whispering inches before Chara's neck.

"Payback." They said, and began kissing their neck.

Chara now knew how Frisk felt. Their neck was tingling like crazy, and their body was heating up quickly. Chara was only melting further as the kiss went on. Their breath was heavy and their moaning was louder. Neither of the two checked the time, so they just hoped their parents weren't home. Frisk gently started biting on Chara's neck, which only made the feelings more intense. 

Frisk was enjoying this as much as Chara was. What a lovely way to wake up. Frisk just loved hearing Chara react so well. It was obvious they were enjoying it. Frisk was loving how Chara tasted, as well as enjoying getting revenge for when Chara did the same. But Frisk wouldn't pull away this time.

Suddenly, their room's door opened to a short skeleton in a blue hoodie. He turned left and jumped back slightly in surprise, pupils gone. He stood for a moment, un-moving, left hand on the door knob, right hand remained in the hoodie. Chara and Frisk instantly turned upon hearing the door open. Frisk fell off Chara, hitting their back against the wall. Chara just buried their face into the bed, hiding. 

Frisk stared into Sans' eyes. It felt like staring into an endless abyss. Sans' pupils came back and his expression seemed easier.

"i guess i should've knocked first, huh?" Frisk just hugged a pillow into their face, while Chara wasn't moving.

"so, were you two getting a bit...'frisky'?" Chara's groan could be heard through the muffle of the bed. Frisk lifted their eyes up and said,

"Sans...what do you want...?"

Sans snickered and said softly,

"well, tori said i should come and check on you, and see how you're doing yourself, frisk. i thought i might as well, since when i heard someone important was brought back, i wanted to see who."