Chapter 46: Choices Made

Author's note: This was an idea gained while chatting with SweetheartSola, that person I mention too much. x3

They also made the cover. Thanks sweetie. <3 :3

Inching towards 40k already oh my god guys thank you so much. <3 :3

-----

The skies can be gray, and you can feel empty some days.

Some days you will feel as if nothing good will ever happen to you, like you are doomed to live in a black and white existence forever.

Until, a special person comes into your life, and suddenly everything in the world is colorful and amazing. With them, they brought the one thing that made life worth living.

Love.

Frisk and Chara laid together on the couch, napping peacefully after a large bout of tickling. The immense fun they shared had tired them out slightly, and they adored sleeping together.

Their breaths were gentle as they laid lovingly against eachother. Chara's arms reached around Frisk's sides and laid locked together against their stomach. Frisk's hands were overtop of Chara's, holding them firmly and lovingly. Frisk's body was leaning on top of Chara's comfortably. Frisk enjoyed using them as a bed, since they were incredibly soft and squishy.

Chara loved having Frisk lay on them. It let Chara hold Frisk incredibly tight and nuzzle them softly. Chara could take in as much of Frisk's scent as they wanted, and that made them extremely happy. Chara never wanted to let go of Frisk.

They loved them too much to ever let them get hurt.

If Frisk got hurt, Chara would be heartbroken. Chara couldn't stand to see anything wrong with their perfect lover.

Chara would drop everything to see Frisk healthy and happy.

The couple napped together for an hour before they both stirred awake. Frisk's head was on Chara's shoulder, and it turned to look at Chara with a smile. Chara returned the beautiful smile, and the two locked lips for a greeting kiss.

"Hi Chara." Frisk said quietly, and adorably. Chara blushed.

"Hey cutie." They responded.

Frisk shut their eyes, hugged Chara's arms, and nuzzled their face against Chara's. Chara's blush grew immensely as they admirred their perfect lover.

"You are too cute and adorable for me, Frisk. I love you so much." Chara said, shutting their eyes and returning the nuzzle.

"And you are too perfect and nice for me, Chara. I love you too. More than I can describe." Frisk replied softly. They both had massive blushes now.

They squeezed eachother and Frisk climbed off of Chara's lap and laid their back against the other side of the couch's corner. They held hands and stared at each other with a loving grace.

They both thought of something fun to do for the rest of the day, and eventually Frisk spoke up with a brilliant idea.

"Hey Chara... if I offered a trip to a costume store, what would you say?" Frisk asked with a very specific idea in mind.

"I'd say that is a really great idea! I could get a costume of a super hero or something. Can we actually go?" Chara responded excitedly.

"Yeah! I thought of it, and I think you'd be so adorable in some costumes. I'll go ask mom if she'll take us there." Frisk said, equally excited.

They hugged together softly and lovingly for several minutes, pulled away, and shared an equally long appreciation kiss. Frisk hopped off Chara's lap and ran upstairs to Toriel's room.