Chapter 103: Companion Care

Author's note: Gotta keep thinking of new material. I don't wanna bore you guys. x3

Kinda hard when I've written 102 chapters already full of fluff. x3

Don't give up I guess. ;3

-----

"We don't need a ring to show our love, when our actions speak louder than possessions. We don't need a ceremony to be bonded together eternally, because we can always be close.

We don't need anything but each other to be happy in life, and beyond."

Frisk and Chara were laying in their bed once again, embracing each other on the soft sheets within each other's grasp.

They returned from Mettaton's resort after their parents invited them, and promptly went to their own familiar bed to relax. They fell back, resuming their favorite cuddling position with Chara being Frisk's bed, and both of them hugging close.

The two didn't notice Cutie and Zoey happily resting in the corner of their room, but the cats were happy and healthy, and enjoying cuddling together. Chara and Frisk were distracted with each other for the moment, but would see their cats eventually.

Cutie and Zoey, the two previously abandoned cats that Frisk and Chara found in the woods were happily getting used to their new home, and new owners. They were both happy with how soft and nice Chara and Frisk were, and each of them loved their owners completely. As much as the cats loved each other, they were extremely grateful for their saviors.

And for Chara and Frisk, having two adorable and new pets to keep them company made them happy. The ones they saved became newly loved ones, and the couple enjoyed their presence. It seemed to add a layer of comfort and happiness to the house with two small fuzzy cuties walking around and sleeping.

As Chara and Frisk were cuddling, Cutie and Zoey were sitting together closely, purring and relaxing closely. Cutie grabbed onto Zoey's head and was giving their head kisses, and Zoey shut her eyes, enjoying it. The two of them occasionally made a cute, small sound, and rubbed their fuzzy heads together. They felt safe in their home, and even safer when they pressed their warm, fluffy bodies against each other. Their new house may not have every accommodation cats usually have, but that would be fixed soon.

For now, Chara and Frisk continually hugged closely on their bed on this early afternoon Autumn day.

Frisk couldn't get enough of cuddling, and neither could Chara. Resting on Chara felt so amazingly satisfying and comfortable, and holding Frisk was soft, warm, and squishy. They each loved each other so much, and holding their love always made them feel so incredibly happy. And now, with them both focusing on feeling each other's heart-beats whenever they could, it seemed to add a hidden pleasure, since the feeling of the heart beating deep within their lover interested them greatly, and also relaxed them.

Chara leaned forward and gave a smooch to Frisk's head, and they responded with a chest nuzzle, and a giggle.

"You're too cute Frisk. It's dangerous." Chara joked.

"You're just as cute as me! Probably more!" Frisk played along.

"Oh no, we might break cute-capacity!" Chara said, suddenly pulling Frisk higher up.

Chara pulled Frisk up so there were face to face, and Chara playfully squished their faces together in a tight squeeze. Frisk was smiling brightly, and closed their eyes. They even had their tiny adorable laugh.

"We must be careful Frisk! We can't overload the cute!" Chara said.

"Okay so how do we be less cute?" Frisk asked.