Chapter 52: Heart-beats of Peace

Author's note: Hey there, beautiful person who takes the time out of their day to read this trashy story. I appreciate your love and support, and I value your time. Thanks! <3

Hey Gertheroy, BLEH. :3

-----

Chara appears to have two deep interests, with one very obviously over-powering the other.

One, most obviously, is Frisk. The person they would end their own life to protect.

The other, is chocolate. The sweet comfortable food they kept while underground.

What happens...when the two mix?

Frisk pulled Chara towards their bedroom door happily, excited to explore the house and find all the goodies that their parents had laid out for them. Chara walked alongside Frisk with a bright smile as Frisk locked both of their arms onto Chara's left one, and they walked outside of their room, shutting the door after them. Before they descended the stairs, Frisk saw a chocolate egg sitting on the top of the railing near the stairs. They picked it up, unwrapped it, and they began to eat it. 

Frisk tapped Chara on the shoulder as they chewed, and when Chara turned, Frisk gently leapt forward onto Chara and began to kiss them for a moment, allowing the chocolate flavor to share between the two. Chara instinctively wrapped their arms around Frisk's back while Frisk's arms went around Chara's neck. Chara went wide-eyed until they tasted the chocolate, and the Frisk that came with it. Chara rolled their eyes upward in enjoyment as they gained tingles from the insanely wonderful taste. They only kissed briefly before Frisk pulled away and licked their lips seductively.

"We're doing that more later, don't worry." Frisk said as they flipped their hair towards Chara, and began descending the stairway. Toriel's giggles were heard from the downstairs couch.

After Chara came to their senses, they followed Frisk down the stairs, and they both greeted their parents.

"Hi mom, dad!" Frisk said.

"Morning, Dad guy and queen mom." Chara said.

"Good morning, children." The parents said together. They caught their mimic, and laughed it off quietly.

Toriel felt the silence in the room and turned her head towards the staircase and stared at the two. She gained a confused reaction as they just stood there, un-moving.

"Well? What are you waiting for? There is chocolate placed around the house. Go and search for it!" Toriel said with a smile.

Chara and Frisk looked at each other, gained bright smiles, and began dashing around the house, searching for any sweets.

Frisk and Chara first went into the kitchen, and began looking around in every creak and crevice they could. They found sweets in the cupboards, on top of the fridge, chairs, and one even in a fruit bowl. They totaled 9 candies in the kitchen, and ran into the game room.

Frisk saw a few candies in the spaces where their video-game systems lie, and collected those first. Chara saw multiple lined along the backs of the couch, and climbed on their knees as they scooted along the large couch.

Frisk saw Chara waddling along the couch on their knees and giggled. Chara looked like an adorable penguin.

Frisk silently placed their handful of eggs on the table in front of the couch, and snuck behind the table so they could surprise Chara. While Chara was finishing up their collection, Frisk unwrapped one of their eggs, and placed it in their fingers.

When Chara turned and put their eggs on the table, out of the corner of their eye they saw Frisk, and turned to face them. Frisk held a suspicious smile, and one hand behind their back as they stood on their knees while on the couch, mimicking Chara's stance.