Chapter 56: Preparation

Author's note: *Inches closer to 50k*

*Panics*

Thanks everyone. :333

Also, thanks to anyone who has mentioned me in anything, Zoeysnowy for giving me a fan art, or anyone who just spreads the word about my book. Involving me in any way makes me happy.

Thank you. <3 :333

-----

In youth, much can seem terrifying.

When Frisk fell in the mountains, fear overtook them.

That is, until someone special came.

The someone that would mean the entire world to them.

Resting softly together, Chara held Frisk from behind in a spooning position. Chara's arms locked tightly around Frisk's chest and rested happily as Frisk held their hands. Chara's face was placed close to Frisk's, and they gently nuzzled their cheek against Frisk. Chara held a smile as their unconscious self showed soft affection towards their favorite human. Frisk hummed happily in reaction as they moved themselves further back into Chara's chest, seeking further warmth. Frisk gained their own bright smile as the tingles of affection and care fell over them.

Yesterday's happy walk gave them a bit of fatigue, but their peppermint kisses are what tired them out the most. Frisk still remembered the taste of Chara thoroughly. The mint made their kiss extra-flavorful, and extremely tingly as they breathed quickly. Chara already tasted incredibly good to Frisk, and the cool mint improved the taste greatly.

The memory of the event was present in Frisk's dream, and began growing in dominance over their original cuddly dream. Frisk's mind replayed Chara pinning Frisk against the wall, staring deeply into their eyes, and then slowly leaning forward, pressing their lips softly against Frisk's.

Frisk held the back of Chara's head while their other hand wrapped around Chara's back. They pulled them closer, as Chara did the same, using one hand to softly cup Frisk's cheek, and pull Frisk from their back.

They moved their hands slowly, putting pressure in various spots, giving slight massages, and gently moved their lips, treasuring every moment. The two kissed with extreme passion and intimacy as they held close and tasted the sweetness of each other.

Chara's dream was rather artistic. They dreamt they were in a thick, black forest under the illumination of a moonless night. The sky glowed a calming green and blue as tiny white dots filled the sky. Seemingly green, black, and blue bright clouds filled the spaces between the stars, giving a bright view of space. The cosmos mixed into the sky, and many planets were visible within it. Large spherical entities were placed close and far, all while being in view, adding to the cosmic cloud's beauty, and pristine perfect condition of space. The two laid down next to each other on a hill, and they stared up at the sky while holding tightly together. They turned over, and began to stare into each other's eyes while holding their hands together at their chest. The view was reflected off of both of their eyes, and they stared with deep interest. The pure perfection that was held within sight almost made them both cry. They leaned into together, and slowly met lips. As they did, a white flash filled the area.

Chara slowly woke up as they felt a pressure being put against them more than usual. As their senses came back, they studied Frisk to see what they felt, and then tensed up and gained a bright blush as they realized what was happening.

Frisk was grinding on Chara in their sleep.

Chara nervously shifted back, and then relaxed as they just tightened the hug around Frisk. Chara couldn't control their affection, and squeezed Frisk as hard as their sleepily body could, (And that wasn't very much.), and the pressure awoke Frisk from their steamy dream. Frisk turned over to face Chara, and they both smiled at each other's sleepy expressions.