Chapter 140: (Goat) Father's Day

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAuthor's note: Hi. :>

:3

-----

Most of the credit of parenting seems to go to the mother.

But we cannot forget the sacrifice and love that the father also contributes.

The main role-model for bravery and trying new things.

The one ready to be silly and help with anything you need.

The one who stays strong for you.

Never forget how much your father does for you.

Frisk and Chara had finished answering some fan questions, and laid with each other for the rest of the day after finishing.

When a few hours passed from cuddling, and even a nice make-out session, Toriel called them down for dinner, where the family sat down together in the kitchen table, and bonded over a hearty warm meal during the Winter's final assault on the land.

After their meal, Toriel invited the family for a nice movie, where the parents cuddled together under a blanket, and the children hugged together to keep each other warm. After the movie had ended and the moon showed it's light, soft glow, they all wished each other good night, and Chara and Frisk headed up to bed.

When the two climbed into bed and wrapped their arms around each other protectively, the warmth easily beat out Winter's breath. Come the next few mornings, a comforting change in the weather began to spark.

When Spring came to the land, it was like a breath of fresh air, and fresh life. The tree's began budding with healthy, green leaves that flowed in the calming Spring breeze, grass flourished and flowed with tall, bright green blades that danced in the warm air, and flowers all around gardens began to blossom and bloom with all kinds of colors and shapes. 

Birds of all kinds, Blue-jay's, Robin's, Canaries, and all different species of feathery animals returned to the city. Songs and tweets from birds in their nests were heard all throughout the land, giving everyone a wake-up call that Spring had finally sprung.

All the life that had been frozen from Winter's grasp had returned, bringing green and bright golden sunshine everywhere.

When all the snow melted, Frisk happily hopped out of bed, pulling a very drowsy Chara from the bed, and dragging her outside. Frisk ran out onto the lawn, her bare-feet being soaked with morning dew, and she took a deep breath of the fresh Spring air. 

The breeze flowed through her clothing, making her hair and sweater flutter lightly, and a feeling of freedom from the house. Chara enjoyed the feeling of the morning sunshine against her face, but not against her eyes.

She walked up behind Frisk, wrapped her arms around Frisk's tummy from behind, and rested her chin on Frisk's shoulder.

"Spring is finally here, Chara. Excited for all the stuff we can do now?" Frisk said, lightly petting the top of Chara's sleepy head.

She yawned slowly.

"You look great with the wind flowing through your hair. You look like some kind of goddess. Of pure beauty. And slight sexiness." Chara said, swaying way off-topic.

Frisk giggled and turned red slightly.

"Thanks Chara, but maybe I shouldn't have woken you up so early to show you Spring." Frisk said, cupping Chara's cheek and lightly moving her fingers.

Chara closed her eyes and embraced the feeling of Frisk's touch.

"Let's get back inside. I'm sure you're still sleepy." Frisk said, turning and bringing Chara back inside.