Chapter 86: Eve's Garden

Author's note: Lack of covers problem solved by replacement ship photo. :3

Of Zoeysnowy and myself smooching. :3

Or at-least her representation of us. x3

-----

Within the garden, the seeds of life grow.

From peace and love you must sow.

For if one wishes for freedom and safety from harm,

You look no further than your lover's comforting arms.

After a slow morning of kisses, admiration, and love, Frisk and Chara headed downstairs, ate a lovely breakfast, and hopped on the couch together. 

Frisk was facing forward on top of Chara's chest as they both sunk into the comfort of the couch. Frisk thought they upper hand, because they had the comfier surface to lean on. Chara's sweater, skin, and arms were still the most comfortable thing in the entire universe to Frisk, and sometime they felt bad that Chara couldn't feel themselves in that sense. Chara however, treasured holding onto Frisk due to their 'teddy-bear' nature. Frisk was squishy, loved to be hugged, and was very cuddly, all of the attributes a teddy-bear would naturally have. Frisk had the features a plushy animal couldn't have, such as being the cutest thing in the world, being very warm, or being able to nuzzle the one they hugged.

Chara loved their adorable little teddy-bear. Even if they were the same size.

Sometimes, they both questioned how they never got sick of spending time around the other. Cuddling never lost it's warmth, tingles, and feeling of safety, as well as kissing, which also never lost it's spark, tension, satisfaction, and tingles. But when they realized that they always felt amazing, no matter how much they cuddled, they felt extremely happy, since it meant they could endlessly feel happy and in-love, without worrying about spending too much time together.

It was as if they were each other's guardian angels.

Like Heaven on Earth.

Once they stopped thinking about why they loved cuddling, their minds went back to just enjoying the tight hug, body presses, and warmth that came from the snuggles. Frisk moved their arms slightly up and down Chara's back, nuzzling their chest with their face as they did, reinforcing the fact that they were enjoying themselves on Chara very much. Chara's response was a head smooch, and a squeeze on their sides and back. Chara smiled to themselves since Frisk's face was turned to the side, and felt a blush on their face as well. Frisk always had a smile when they were with Chara though, so theirs was no surprise.

After a decently long time of cuddling, Chara's head turned to the sliding door as it opened, and in walked Asgore, wiping his forehead with a small towel. He left his shoes on a mat near the door and walked towards the kitchen, where Chara heard the sink turn on, and presumably Asgore washing his hands. After he finishing cleaning his hands, he peaked his head around the corner to look at Chara. Chara gave a welcoming smile to their father.

"Greetings, children. Enjoying yourselves on this fine day?" He said.

"Yup." Chara replied.

Frisk just raised their right hand up and made a thumbs-up. 

"Would either of you like a drink before I head back into the garden? It seems as if you would be against moving from your position for the moment." He said, smiling at the undeniably cute cuddling couple.

Chara poked Frisk's exposed left cheek.

"Hey, want a drink or anything?"

Frisk just groaned.