Chapter 91: Amour Tranquille

Author's note: Sorry for taking my break early. Sickness is a thing when you overwork, y'know? :3

Anyways, have a fulfilled request. :3

-----

The book.

A wondrous and powerful item.

All the knowledge gained, earned, and created can be placed inside, and anyone can learn many things within hours.

From one thing, know ten thousand things.

The most dangerous people have read but one book.

Frisk and Chara were sitting together on the couch, leaning against it and each other, and relaxing as they immersed themselves within the world of a beast hunter.

Chara was stretched out, facing the left end of the couch, and holding their controller in both hands. Frisk was pointed towards the right end, leaning against Chara, and holding their right arm as it was wrapped around them as Chara played.

Frisk was quite entertained with the game. Seeing Chara enjoying themselves in a fantasy world of action and adventure was pleasing, and the arm they had on Frisk was nice to hold, as well as leaning against Chara was also quite comforting.

Chara played the game continuously for two hours before they paused the game, leaned to place their controller on the coffee table in front of the couch, stretch their arms up, and lower them around Frisk, squeezing them lovingly and nuzzling them. Frisk giggled as Chara embraced them, and when Chara loosened their arms, they scooted forward slightly to lean further down on the couch. The height allowed Frisk to lean over-top of Chara, against the left-side back of the couch, and on Chara's stomach.

Chara took light hold of Frisk's small hands, and simply played with them softly.

"Well, I've had enough of the game for now. Pretty fun." Chara said.

Frisk smiled at Chara.

"Looked like you were having fun too. It was pretty cute." Frisk replied.

Chara snickered slightly.

"I felt kinda bad just letting you watch. I wish it was co-op so we could do it together instead of me having to almost ignore you." Chara said, still playing with Frisk's hands.

Frisk freed their hands and placed them on Chara's cheeks. They began to squish and squeeze them lightly, and Chara just sat, accepting their fate as Frisk enjoyed themselves.

"It was alright. I had fun as well since I got to cuddle you a bit, plus it's fun to watch you play all the quests and stuff. Don't worry about me you big nerd, you are too awesome for me to ever be upset or angry at." Frisk said, assuring Chara of their comfort of everything they do with them.

Chara smiled.

"Why are you so perfect." They asked.

"Mmmmmmm-magic." Frisk replied, not ceasing their cheek-touching.

Chara puffed their cheeks with air, and Frisk poked them, causing Chara to make a silly noise with every poke. They both laughed each other, enjoying the presence and silliness of each other's personalities. They felt grateful they were both silly, and still immature at times, since it made for very enjoyable jokes and actions, and they loved the childish humor they shared.

When Chara stopped filling their cheeks with air, and Frisk stopped grabbing at Chara's cheeks, they held hands and played with each other's as they continued to just lay with each other, wondering what else they feel like doing.