Chapter 42: Justice & Defense

Author's note: Thanks to SammyKH for the inspiration for this chapter. :3

Thanks again everyone, and I know it sounds repetitive and the same, but I am not sure how else to express my gratitude for all the love I get. So thanks. <3 :3

Hey Wattpad mobile, stop unpublishing my chapters, 'kay? :3

-----

When in love, you'll do anything to keep your special someone safe. Whether with your health or very own life, you'll do anything to see them smile. Defending the one you love is the most important thing you feel you can do.

And Chara would not let Frisk be taken from them.

Frisk and Chara were on the couch inside the game room, gently kissing and holding each other as the day hit noon. The two had been kissing passionately for a few hours after Frisk had finished styling Chara's hair, and Frisk asked for a 'reward', which Chara gladly gave. When the two stopped kissing, they stared at each other with admiration in their eyes for a while before Frisk turned off the game system and looked back at Chara.

"So, that was a fun thing to do for now, but what do we do for the rest of the day?" Frisk asked.

Chara thought for a moment, pondering the possibles. One idea that struck Chara was something related to swimming, since they remembered the times with Frisk where they would be in bathing suites together, and how much Chara loved the sights and the fun they had. Chara got up and motioned for Frisk to follow. Chara sat down at the computer desk in the top left corner of the game room and looked up locations for water-parks. Frisk saw the idea and gave an excited squeal, which made Chara smile.

"Oh my god! A water park sounds really fun! Great idea Chara." Frisk said in excitement, slightly jumping in their spot.

"Go see if Toriel is home, since the closest one is a bit too far to walk in bathing suites. I'll go prepare our backpack for our suites and sunscreen and all that." Frisk hugged Chara close, kissed their cheek, and ran upstairs cheerfully.

Chara followed them upstairs and went into their closet. They pulled out a red and black backpack and grabbed the bathing suites they had hung up inside the closet. They laid their own and Frisk's out on the bed, and prepared to change. Chara began stripping to put their suit underneath their clothes as they heard Frisk running down the hallway. Frisk burst into the room as Chara was mid-change.

"Chara! Mom will take us there! Are you read-" Frisk stopped upon laying eyes on Chara.

Chara went bright red and tried to cover themselves as Frisk stared un-blinking at them. Shortly after, Frisk's eyesight returned to normal, and instead went up and down Chara's body.

"Wow Chara. You're pretty hot." Frisk winked and gave finger guns.

"U-uh...t-thanks Frisk..." Chara said, nervously and embarrassed.

Frisk walked up to Chara and put a hand on their side, giving it a slight squeeze. Chara tensed up and dropped the clothes they were holding. Frisk took their free left hand and slowly wrapped it around Chara's back, keeping their right on Chara's side. Chara's blush deepened further. Frisk's face inched closer and closer to Chara's as they maintained a confident and sly look. Chara's look was immensely nervous.

"I love you." Frisk whispered. Chara gave a cracked smile, knowing what comes next.

Frisk pushed Chara up against the wall, tilted their own head, and dug themselves into Chara's neck. They began kissing it very slowly and gently. Chara's reaction was a moan of pleasure, and their arms wrapping around Frisk's head and back. Chara's breathing was already heightened while Frisk began sucking on the flesh on Chara's neck.