Chapter 111: Morning Lust

Author's warning: I couldn't help myself.

It's been a while, several people have been asking, and you all deserve it. So yeah.

:3

-----

Smooth skin.

Warm bodies.

Soft lips.

Intoxicating, beautiful, addicting, perfect...

Love.

Like two pieces of a puzzle, Chara and Frisk were holding close together in each other's arms, keeping their lover pressed tightly against their chest, and fitting together perfectly.

The two were on equal levels with Frisk nuzzling happily into Chara's neck, relaxing themselves there against Chara's soft and warm skin, and easing their tired body. The birthday party Frisk had was quite fun for them, and energy-consuming as well, but there was no better way for them to recharge and relax than to sleep happily in the tight and loving arms of Chara.

With the deep love the two held for each other, came an urge to cuddle and reaffirm their love as much as possible. With that urge came a sub-urge that made them both want to always be as close as possible, and making as much contact as possible. And while the occasional spike of extreme intimacy happened, the two often just simply wanted to hold and gently care for one another.

Their reasoning being, that the world's couples seemed to try too hard to keep their relationships eventful. Everyone seemed to want to go on dates to restaurants, movies, or social gatherings. But Frisk and Chara knew how lazy each other were, and that going out as an occasional thing was fun, the two enjoyed staying home and just being close to one another. Cuddling to them was incredibly satisfying, relationship-strengthening, and trust building. It was the best, most satisfying way to bond together, and with how soft and beautiful they found each other, it was simple and easy to lay around, cuddle, and nap all day.

And there was no comfier place on Earth, than within the arms of their lover.

And in the arms of the two, they both laid silently, breathing together calmly, and keeping their hug tight and affectionate.

As the sun rose after a pleasantly long, warm night of relaxing together softly, Frisk's eyes began to open slowly. The sunlight was hitting the usual spot on the carpet where Frisk's pet cats were snuggling together, absorbing all of the warmth the rays of sunshine were emitting. The light brought life to the previously dark room, and greeted Frisk with a pleasantly bright, but not harmful light. And the helpful light let Frisk look at Chara, who was sleeping very closely to Frisk's face.

Frisk smiled as they looked at Chara who was sleeping peacefully. Their mouth was slightly open, and their chest's expansions followed the light sound of Chara breathing. Bits of their hair were over their face from laying on their side, and flowed softly with Chara's breathing. Chara's adorable pink cheeks had a light blush over them, likely from their body knowing about Frisk being so close, and that Chara was hugging them tightly. Frisk's grip and hug on Chara let them feel Chara's chest as it raised itself up, and back down again slowly. With how tight Frisk's soft hug was, they could feel Chara's heart beating rhythmically deep within their chest, and feeling it made Frisk's own heart speed up. 

Frisk squeezed Chara, closed their eyes, smiled, and rubbed their left cheek on Chara's right. They nuzzled Chara like a cat, hugging them happily, feeling incredibly strong amounts of happiness within themselves, as well as deep sense of gratitude for celebrating their birthday.

Frisk's heart began beating even faster as the gratefulness they felt for Chara increased, and their mind began to fully wake up.

Frisk's right leg bent and placed itself between Chara's legs, slightly above their knees. Their left went under Chara's right leg. Frisk's left arm loosened from Chara's back and came up to Chara's left shoulder, where Frisk lightly grasped it, nudged Chara's face with their own, and placed their lips on Chara's.