Chapter 159: Late Valentine's Day Love

Author's Note: It's been a while. Again. :3

Here's the thing. 158 chapters is a LOT for a story. I'm getting burned out of ideas and motivation. I know, I'm sorry. :c

There's also a 200 chapter limit on stories. So I guess this story will have an end one day.

It's 2 year anniversary is coming up this April 9th. Whoop whoop. :3

 Sorry for being gone so long, and skipping a Christmas episode.

Also hey neat, 300K reads (nearly). Thanks everyone <3

-----

Patience, the best virtue there is, leads one to know that good things take time.

Lives exist, and the world does not tolerate those who drag behind.

One must learn, in order to survive.

But there's always time for a loved one.

Ending the previous day by getting on top of each other and kissing lovingly on the bed, Chara and Frisk spent most of the day sharing love with one another, enjoying the time spent within each other's embrace, It wasn't long before the setting sun signified dinner time, in which the two joined their mother to eat and discuss Christmas plans. Chara and Frisk were visibly excited at the sound of Christmas, as their last one ended with them getting engaged.

After dinner, the two headed to bed to begin their plans. Frisk actually brought up a good plan, where since the two couldn't top off last Christmas' gift, they decided love and affection would be their gift to each other, as they didn't need to spend money that way. Chara agreed happily, and nuzzled her wife to sleep, looking forward to waking up and beginning all the preparations for their friends to come over for a feast.

At night, the two would hug extremely close and kiss each other until they fell asleep, locking their legs together and hugging tightly under each other's arms. They slept with their cheeks pressed together, and fell asleep in the warm embrace of each of their blissfully soft arms.

When they awoke, the family would begin preparations for the coming feast. Turkey, stuffing, cranberries, all of the traditional foods that would be made for such a celebration were being made, and the two young girls happily aided Toriel with the work, as Asgore was more for cleaning up and doing the heavy lifting than preparing thing. His hands were much too large to work with. After the turkey was ready and such and the night fell, guests began to arrive. The skeleton brothers, Alphys and Undyne, and even Mettaton and Blooky.

Everyone sat around the Dreemurr family table, gathering for a hearty meal, even if Blooky and Mettaton were able to fully taste the food. The rest of them still enjoyed the juicy, tender turkey, gravy, and various other treats to enjoy. The family's shared stories of their adventures through the year as they all gathered.

Papyrus had landed a job cooking in quite a high-end restaurant, function as a pasta chef, mostly because of his decorative skills in presentation, and taste. All of his pasta's came out smooth, tasty, and soft, and looked absolutely stunning. Also too good to eat. Sans took a lesser job, one for comedians. He spent a few nights a week running an hour and a half long show, and he received quite positive reviews on. He seemed proud of his work for once.

Alphys continued to both teach and study biology at a local university, gathering her own little study group and team, even earning some funding at the university to continue her research on the power of harnessing leftover human souls for power. Undyne worked still as an MMA fighter and teacher, enjoying 'punching weak little nerds into strong big nerds'. She still had a temperament issue, but Alphys loved her anyway.