Chapter 90: Generosity

Author's note: A suggestion by 'Craft-of-mining', Fan-mail! Thanks a bunch! :3

:3

-----

The sight of love is a feeling dependent on the beholder.

For some, it may cause anger, jealousy, a wish to have a similar experience due to a lack of their own love.

For others, it's a beautiful sight. One that calms the soul upon exposure, and knowing others have love is wondrous. 

Even if you do not have love yourself, I ask that you support and encourage all forms of love.

The world needs more love.

Within a cold room, illuminated by a grey-shrouded sun, a couple deeply in love were holding very close, and giving each other strong signs of affection.

Chara and Frisk were on their sides, hugging closely, pressing their bodies together, and kissing very softly. Frisk was holding Chara's left cheek softly as they continued, and using their other arm to hold Chara's back. Both of Chara's arms were holding Frisk closely from their back.

The softness of each other's skin on one another's hands was pleasurable, and added to the comfort they felt as they rested and smooched in the early morning.

Once their early-morning desire had been fulfilled, they gently leaned their heads back, and loosened their holds on each other ever-so-slightly. Their eyes re-opened, and they gazed into the ruby-red, crimson gems that they both had. In their minds, all they had was compliments and appreciative thoughts.

"Chara is so pretty. Their cheeks are adorably pink...their hair is so soft...and their face is just so beautiful. They are just so dang pretty!" Frisk thought, biting their lip as they stared at Chara's attractive features.

Frisk let go of Chara's cheek, wrapped their arms around Chara's back tightly, squeezed them, and rubbed their face on Chara's. They couldn't help hugging them, since Chara just looked so pretty, and Frisk felt excited and happy.

"Frisk sure is a cuddly little cutie. They're so giggly and adorable. Their hugs feel so good...and they always feel so nice and warm. Man, I sure do love Frisk. The most adorable kitten, teddy-bear, and future wife ever." Chara thought, closing their eyes as they squeezed Frisk right back.

"I love you so much Chara." Frisk said, still nuzzling Chara lovingly.

"I love you too." Chara responded happily.

Once their nuzzle ended, Frisk scooted up on the bed, and sat upright. They crossed their legs as they sat above Chara, looking down at them. Frisk's eyes went from Chara's face, down to their tummy, and Frisk got an idea.

Frisk took their pointer fingers, and began to poke all over Chara's tummy. Their face also made a silly noise with each poke. It earned slight giggles out of Chara.

"What are you doing, Frisk?" Chara said, still laughing at each poke.

"Poking your tummy. It's soft and squishy." Frisk replied, continually poking Chara.

Chara let Frisk enjoy themselves for a bit, but eventually they sat themselves up, and sat in a similar position as Frisk, and sat in front of them as well. Chara locked their hands with Frisk, and began to sway them up and down, and in various directions slowly.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" Chara asked Frisk, just calmly playing with their hands.

Frisk went silent for a few moments, drawing a blank in their mind.