Chapter 64: Interview

Author's note: Thanks for waiting. :3

Welcome to Sunday. :3

-----

Love is a journey.

On this journey, you face obstacles, hardships, depression, and stress.

If through these trials, love remains strong...

Nothing can ever break it.

When Frisk and Chara awoke to their alarm, they both began getting ready for the interview event they had planned for the day. Frisk gently threw Chara's clothes to them, and they went to different bathrooms to get dressed and clean up. Once Frisk finished their shower and teeth cleaning, they headed back to their room to put on their usual formal attire.

Frisk put on a clean, well-ironed, white dress shirt that was covered by a navy blue jacket, which had been custom-made for Frisk. It fit very well on their figure. The jacket had the Delta Rune logo stitched onto their biceps. The jacket also had their name stitched above their heart. Frisk buttoned the middle button on the jacket, so their shirt was visible. Around the shirt's collar, Frisk wore a purple tie that had small Delta Rune's stitched into it. Frisk also had their matching navy blue skirt that fell to their knee caps. On their ankle, Frisk wore knee socks, that went up to their skirt. Over-top of their socks, Frisk wore nicely polished and well-fitting dress shoes to go with it.

Frisk looked very adorable, as well as proper and polite.

Afterwards, they headed down stairs, and into the kitchen where Toriel was preparing the family a nice breakfast of eggs, orange juice, apple slices, and bacon.

Everyone loves bacon.

Frisk greeted their mom, and then sat at the table while they waited for Toriel to finished the breakfast, Asgore to finish dressing himself, and Chara to finish their shower. Chara was notorious for taking long and warm showers. And Asgore was justifiably taking a while, since his strong statue and figure required a custom-made outfit to fit his kingly nature.

Frisk sat in their chair, looked down at their legs, and swung them as they waited. They were excited to see Chara, since after the events of Frisk's most recent peacekeeping conference, the family had ordered Chara an outfit so they could attend future formal events with Frisk. That way, the two could stay close and keep each other company through the tedious events.

Chara finished their shower, brushed their teeth, combed their messy, wet hair, and went into their room. They went into their closet, and pulled our a transparent plastic bag that held neatly-folded clothes inside. There was a card on the top of the clothes inside the bag that read 'Chara Dreemurr'. They set the bag on the bed, pulled the clothes out, and looked them over.

The outfit was styled like Frisk's but with differences clearly visible. The overall color of the outfit was a shade of dark purple, based off of the royal family's colors. Their dress shirt was black, as well as their socks. Chara also had a tie that was matching to Frisk's. Chara's jacket held the same logo on their biceps, with their name stitched in the same spot Frisk's was. Frisk's jacket was a more simple and clean variant, but Chara's had more intricate button placements, folds, stitched outlines and folds, and several other points that made it seem more well-built.

Chara was pleased with how the outfit looked, and was excited to see Frisk's reaction to it.

They began putting the shirt on, then the tie, which they had to call Toriel up to their room to help with. They proceeded to put on their jacket, then skirt, followed by the socks, then shoes. Chara looked at their body, and shook their limbs a bit, seeing how well the outfit fit. It was comfortably tight and snug. Chara then walked to the mirror, and was confident in their appearance.