Chapter 60: Lazy Day

Author's note: Greetings. :3

Thanks for reading. :3

Hey everyone, ebf4jay made me an awesome new cover for Chapter 5! Go give it a look! :333

Thanks Jay. <3 :3

-----

Sleep is great.

Aside from the health and regeneration it gives your body, it also feels incredibly good.

It is infinity better when you're wrapped in the arms of your loved one as you sleep.

What pillow could be better than your true love?

After Frisk and Chara began to make out on the couch, their energy wore off after a few hours of victory smooches.

The sun had set, and they both felt like going to bed together. So they stood up together weakly, still intensely feeling good from their session, and walked upstairs to their bedroom. They walked inside, switched into pajamas, and climbed into their soft bed.

They wrapped their arms around each other tightly, and nuzzled cheeks affectionately. Chara gave Frisk a cheek smooch, and it made them giggle. They shared a smile, a squeeze, and then they closed their eyes, drifting off to sleep together.

The feeling of warm arms and hands around their sides and backs, as well as the heat from their chests, made falling asleep while hugging immensely enjoyable. They felt toasty, safe, comfortable, and in love. They could also feel each other breathing, and it calmed them both even more. The fuzziness of their sweater squished together, making more heat and comfort arise.

Just the feeling of warmth they gave each other would be enough to put them both to sleep. They loved each other so much, and feeling one another was always comforting, and full of bliss.

They couldn't be any happier than when they held each other in their arms.

They had simple dreams of being together. Living in a house as adults, growing old together, going to a theme park, arcades, getting married, and a hundred other scenarios that may come to fruition.

Both of their favorite dreams were to get married.

To be bound eternally in love made them both extremely happy.

Hours later, into the early morning, Frisk stirred themselves awake at the end of a dream. They squirmed slightly in their position, and they could feel Chara's arms wrapped around them protectively. They looked at Chara's sleepy angel face, and smiled at their perfection. They freed one of their arms from Chara's back and ran it along their cheek, since Frisk loved doing that so much because of how adorable and soft Chara's cheeks were. Like usual, Chara nuzzled themselves against Frisk's hand, and it made Frisk giggle slightly and blush. 

Frisk pulled their head up to meet Chara's and kissed them softly on the lips. When they pulled away, they felt a strong tingle on their lips, and it made them feel good. They looked back at their sleeping angel, and desire began to fill them. They leaned back for another kiss, but didn't let go this time. They re-wrapped their arm around Chara's back, and tightened their hug as they began kissing Chara intensely.

Frisk held a loving grip on Chara as they moved their lips softly against Chara's. As Frisk moved their own, Chara's did too, but not actively. It didn't stop Frisk from kissing Chara intensively. They moved their lips in a soft motion, and even licked them as well, making tingles spread throughout their entire body. 

Frisk freed their hand once again, and cupped Chara's cheek as Frisk kissed them now. Frisk could feel their face heating up. Frisk themselves heated up as well, since the taste of Chara was always intoxicatingly good, and felt even better. Frisk could never get enough of Chara.