Chapter 54: Relaxation Peak

Author's note: Hi everyone. We are very close to 50K! Exciting! :3

I heavily request people give me requests, since I wish to input audience things, and I'd hate to run out of ideas. :3

Thanks. :3

<3 :3

-----

Imagination is the essence of discovery, and when you apply imagination to intimacy, very pleasing results may occur.

When you mix one adorable thing with another, a fantastic product is created, and you can't help but gap in it's beauty.

Chara loved Frisk, and loved kittens.

Chara and Frisk were still holding together on the couch after a large amount of neck kissing, biting, and a bit of torso groping. The private time had wore them both down, and they decided to take a conscious nap while holding extremely lovingly and gently. The two loved to hold each other, and would do it as often as possible through naps, and more importantly, sleeping in bed together.

Frisk gently adjusted themselves against Chara and rubbed their cheek on Chara's sweater, exfoliating their face against the extremely soft fluff of Chara's sweater and body. Frisk tightened the hug they had on Chara, and Chara did the same, tightening their arms around Frisk's entire body while Frisk only pulled their left arm closer on Chara's back. 

Anytime the two of them would hug each other, their hearts would warm up and flutter immensely. They would shut their eyes and happily enjoy the feelings of being so close, and holding their precious gem as lovingly as possible.

"Chara..." Frisk said groggily. Chara opened their eyes.

"Yes, Frisky?" They replied.

"You're very soft. And waaaaarm..." Frisk trailed, squeezing Chara's soft sweater and rubbing their face on it again.

Chara giggled.

"Thanks. You are too. You are also extremely adorable." They replied.

Chara lifted a hand off of Frisk's back and placed it on their head. Chara then began to slowly and lightly scratch Frisk's head. As soon as Chara began, Frisk already let out quiet moans of relaxation.

"How's this?" Chara asked, already knowing the answer.

"...Gooooood..." Frisk slurred, immersed in relaxation and fantastic feelings.

Chara put on a smile and huffed happily. They continued petting Frisk, and Chara felt Frisk's hand on their back moving around, opening and closing their fingers. Chara could easily see how relaxed and happy Frisk was.

"You really don't want to get up anymore, do you?" Chara whispered into Frisk's ear as they kept scratching lightly.

"...Nooooope." Frisk replied, still thoroughly enjoying Chara's touch.

For several minutes, Chara continued to slowly scratch Frisk's head, earning soft moans and cute expressions out of Frisk. Chara even moved their hand slightly, and Frisk would move their head just to meet their hand.

Frisk moved their right hand and wrapped it around Chara's back. They brought their hands together, and squeezed Chara with all the energy they barely had. Frisk laid their cheek on Chara's chest as they squeezed them. Through extremely slurred and relaxed words, Frisk muttered out,

"I love you. Sooooo much."

Chara blushed.

"I love you too, Frisk."

At the same time, they both squeezed each other lovingly. They both felt extremely comfortable and happy while being close to each other, and they both treasured this moment.