Chapter 156: Pocky for your Troubles

Author's Note: Greetings. :3

Here's a 2nd chapter. :3

-----

Love is a time to spend alone, quietly.

However, you can easily share it in public.

Like many things, there is ways to improve your love, especially kisses.

What tastes better than the lips of your lover, mixed with chocolate?

Snug together like puzzle pieces, Chara and Frisk laid on the couch together, snuggling together while watching a bit of cartoons.

While their cartoon about 3 super-powered girls that were 'accidents', a few commercials came on about a sale at their local mall, advertising clothing, food for the family dinner, toys, and everything involving Christmas shopping. Frisk saw the opportunity for a few new cute clothes to try on with Chara, and perhaps a few other items, like a Christmas gift for her lover.

Meanwhile, Chara saw the opportunity for tons of candy and other loots from video-game stores and such. The two girls turned to each other after the latest commercial ended, and gazed with excitement in their eyes.

"We going to the mall for fun stuff?" Chara asked, giving a small squeeze to her lover.

"You know it! I love shopping, especially when I get to bring my wifey along! Do you wanna walk, or should we see if mom or dad can take us?" Frisk responded, getting up off of the couch and pulling Chara up with her. Chara wiped off some cat hair off of her sweater.

"Let's get mom, I think she's in her room, sewing. She doesn't usually wake up very late, and it's Christmas break I believe, so she's going to be making us some sweaters." Chara replied, taking Frisk's hand and going up into the 2nd floor hallway and towards their parent's room.

Chara knocked on the door, and the sound of a few tools being put away were heard before Toriel came to the door with her sewing glasses still on. She stood with her hands held together by her waist, smiling down at her children who stood in the hallway, holding hands.

"Good morning, children. Is there something you require on this crisp morning?" She asked with prose.

Chara pulled Frisk in front of her then hugged her from behind, resting her chin on Frisk's right shoulder. Frisk held Chara's arms.

"If you're not busy mom, we could use a ride through the snow to the mall. There's a sale, and we wanna spend some money! Frisk wants some clothes and stuff, I could use some candy and maybe a bit of clothes myself." Chara said, all while Frisk was in her arms, trying to fight blushing, but failing spectacularly.

Toriel gave a soft smile mostly at Frisk's adorable reactions. Her weakness to Chara's embrace was precious, and must be protected at all costs.

"I will certainly help, my children. Please get your proper clothing on for public view, and I will be down in a few moments." Chara and Frisk nodded in agreement, and Toriel closed the door so that she may get ready herself.

Following the instructions, Chara and Frisk headed into their rooms to put on a proper set of attire. That being proper undergarments, and pants. They both picked a pair of jeans to wear, but Frisk added on a cute little skirt as well. She wishes she could just have thigh-high socks on with the skirt, but it was too cold for just that.

After getting on their items, they went downstairs and opened the closet by the front door, accessing their jackets, and then putting their shoes on. While waiting for Toriel, Chara resumed their hug from behind Frisk, but this time she continually placed small kisses all along Frisk's neck, making Frisk bend her head to the left to expose more of her skin, and her hands went in various directions like a cat.