Chapter 124: Moments in Time

Author's note: Since I wanna catch up to a proper date in the story for Christmas to be relatively near Christmas, I'll be summing up a few meager events as a time-skip to bring us to December.

It'll be the first snow-fall, accurate to my hometown which only recently got it's first snow-fall, earning me a snow-day that I wasted playing Warframe. :3

:3

-----

Snow is a gift from the Heavens.

A blanket of white falling from the Heavens in beautiful patterns and gracefully falling with the wind.

The white blanket decorates the trees, shines in the sun, and gives lovers a great reason to snuggle close for warmth.

A gift from above that people seem to hate because it's so god-damn cold.

After Halloween, Chara and Frisk returned home after enjoying a night filled with candy, a bit of affection, a visit from two adorable children, and a chance to fall asleep together drowsily.

They held closely like usual through out the night, keeping their soft skin and clothing pressed together, letting their bodies be softer than the bed itself and keep them warmer than any blanket could ever hope to.

The two held close and fit together like a puzzle. They always laid in the most comfortable position for each other, hugging snuggly and keeping warm against the slowly nearing Father Winter.

After a very fulfilling sleep through the Halloween night, Chara and Frisk woke up and took their bags of sweets downstairs to sort their candy. They dumped it all into one large pile, and stared at it excitedly.

Chara put all of the chocolate bars and sweets into their case, and Frisk took and soft and hard candies for their own. The leftover items like marshmallows and cheap granola bars  were placed as a 'first come first serve' for them both if they wanted it.

After, the two cuddled on the couch, sharing a bowl of their candies.

For the next few weeks of their lives, they began thinking about Thanksgiving, and getting together with all their friends for a big feast. It took a lot of time and effort to bring everyone at a nice time and prepare all of the food, but when the time came, it was immensely fun.

All of Frisk and Chara's friends from the underground came, and they all enjoyed a large meal together inside the Dreemurr home.

Sans, Papyrus, Alphys, Undyne, Mettaton EX, Blooky, Muffet, and even Gerson came. Toriel finally had a use for her feasting table, which went in the living room once they moved all the chairs out of the way.

They all feasted wonderfully on potatoes, turkey, gravy, veggies, melted cheese, stuffing, cranberries, and a few different pie desserts including Pumpkin, cherry-cheesecake, and Toriel's famous butterscotch-cinnamon.

There were stories about everyone's life above-ground, new jobs, funny tales, and general small-talk. Everyone had a good time.

Frisk and Chara fed each other things from their forks every now and then, and Frisk adored putting a bit of pie on Chara's cheek, giving them an excuse to smooch them.

Once that was over and everything was cleaned, Toriel told the two about the coming holiday on December 25th, a special holiday about being with family, giving gifts, decorating the house and a tree, and just spending time together. The idea excited Frisk greatly, and Chara enjoyed the thought as well. The two began to think of what presents they could give each other for the holidays.

Chara thought of something particularly special they wanted to get Frisk. Something that would last a long time, and mean a lot to them both. They blushed at their thoughts.