Chapter 5: Flowing Fantasies

Author's note: Thanks for all the votes so far everyone! Glad to see so many people enjoy this so far. :3

Edit: New fan art! Thanks ebf4jay! <3 :3

-----

Sunlight was piercing through the window, replacing the previous glow of the moon.

Chara's eyes slowly fluttered open as they adjusted to the now brightly lit living room.

Frisk was still lying on top of Chara, fast asleep. They laid softly below Chara's face with their hands tucked close. Chara gave them a gentle hug, as to avoid waking them up. Chara didn't want this moment to end.

Chara turned their head to look above the TV near them. The clock placed there said 11:27 AM. Had they really slept in that much? Chara also had now noticed the blanket that was over top of both of them was now scattered across the floor.

Toriel had probably come downstairs to go to her school, and saw her children laying within each others arms peacefully.

Chara was quite hungry by now. The morning hunger had begun to set in as soon as they woke up. As they laid peacefully with Frisk, their stomach only grumbled louder as time went on. Chara gently poked Frisk a few times in hopes to wake them up, but it didn't appear to be working. Chara tried running their hands through Frisk's hair and ruffled it. Frisk stirred and slowly showed their face to Chara.

That drowsy morning smile made Chara blush again.

Frisk was like an angel.

"Morning, you sleepy dork." Chara said quietly and playfully.

Frisk reached their right hand up and bopped Chara's nose, then gave them another big hug. Frisk slowly sat up and rubbed their eyes, pushing the blanket off their feet. Frisk turned to Chara, hands together in front of themselves.

"So, what would you like for breakfast?"

Frisk asked with a bright smile. How could someone this cute exist?

"Toast please, with butt."

"You mean butter?" Frisk tried to stifle their laughter.

"Yeah, but it's the short form." Chara said, also giggling.

"Extra butt on toast, coming up!" Frisk skipped to the kitchen and began preparing breakfast.

Chara had gone upstairs to shower and get dressed. When they returned back to the kitchen, on the circular oak table laid a plate with buttered toast, a cup of juice, and a hash brown. Frisk prepared the same for themselves. 

They both ate silently, but Chara couldn't help but stare at Frisk's morning hair. They didn't shower yet, so it was still messy from last night's events. Chara started laughing as they stared.

"What's so funny?" Frisk asked happily.

"Frisk, have you looked in the mirror yet? Your head is a bird's nest!" Chara joked.

Frisk just glared with a smile back at Chara. After they finished eating and put the dishes away, Frisk went to fix their nest with a shower, and got dressed as well. 

When Frisk returned back downstairs, Chara was in the game room on a computer. A map of the local area was pulled up, and they seemed to be looking at a nearby forest.

Frisk and Chara's house was placed in the middle of a suburban area, so not a lot of nature was around. The most nature seen around their house was the flowers and bushes placed around the front and backyard, which Asgore tended to daily. If Frisk were to walk through the door to enter the backyard, everywhere they look would be a different colored flower. Along the left side of the garden was a few big bushes, with shapes trimmed in to be a Delta Rune, and Papyrus' face. The middle of the garden had a bench on a gazebo. The Gazebo was made of white birch that was rubbed down with an oil to make it shine, as well as to survive the elements. The right side had flowers of various colors arranged in a neat pattern to represent a rainbow. The back of the garden had the shed which held all the tools Asgore used.