Chapter 89: Autumn's Arrival

Author's note: Ah, Autumn. My favorite season. Cool air, beautiful trees, and all the reason to cuddle close with someone. Even if I don't have a someone.

In any case, Autumn cuddles are great, and the story's season is now Autumn.

I'm sure you can all think of Autumn-related fluff ideas.

:3

-----

"The greatest of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."  - Victor Hugo

Chara and Frisk were asleep peacefully in the night, holding together closely as always, keeping each other safe, warm, and happy.

Frisk was on top of Chara directly, laying down on top of them comfortably. Their head was on Chara's left shoulder, and they loved it there. Frisk's left hand was resting on Chara's other shoulder, gently grasping it. Frisk's other hand went under Chara's back, meeting their left and holding Chara's shoulder from behind. This was Frisk's favorite way to lay on Chara.

Frisk's perpetual hug on Chara during their sleep was their sign of affection and love. Keeping a hold on them as they slept peacefully was pleasantly calming, and felt just as good. With the grasp across Chara's chest, they could feel Chara breathing as their chest rose, and gently descended. Frisk loved feeling Chara's slow movements as they slept. Sometimes Chara's arms would move across Frisk's back, tracing unintelligible things. It felt relaxing and nice to Frisk, causing them to nuzzle Chara in response. 

Frisk's constant nuzzles were something they almost couldn't control. They felt as if it was the best way to show they loved Chara, apart from the constant kisses and hugs. It exfoliated the skin on their face when they rubbed it on Chara's sweater or skin, and it made them tingle with warmth and happiness. They also knew that Chara found it extremely adorable and enjoyable, so it prompted Frisk to do it often, which they always did. Chara did indeed also love it entirely, since Frisk was the most adorable and beautiful thing in the world to them, and their nuzzles were completely heart-melting.

They both loved showing signs of their affection towards each other, such as Frisk's nuzzling, Chara's head pets and scratching, kind words, or sleeping together. Sleeping with one another was by far their favorite way of spending time together. The feeling of a beautiful, warm body pressed against them was so comforting and amazing, and gave them both immensely good feelings as they passed out. Their favorite position was quite obviously with Frisk laying on top of Chara, and Chara hugging them like a teddy-bear as they did so.

Chara just adored having Frisk on top of them. They felt such a strong sense of trust when they realized Frisk willingly placed their entire body on Chara, and they enjoyed it. Seeing Frisk happy, especially whilst laying on top of them made Chara extremely happy, and they appreciated Frisk immensely for it. So much so that Chara would spend most of the cuddle time just looking at Frisk lovingly, just admiring their beautiful hair and perfect body. They ran their hands along Frisk's back, making Frisk nuzzle Chara's chest, and making both of their heart flutter with enjoyment.

Sleeping together was just the best way they could spend their time. In perfectly quiet peace.

At around one in the morning, Frisk's dream ended early somehow, and their eyes opened slowly. They blinked several times to fully open their eyes. They looked around and saw that their position with Chara went from being on equal levels, to Chara being their bed again. Frisk smiled, feeling Chara's arms wrapped around their back, embracing them lovingly. Frisk tilted their head to give a kiss to Chara's neck, and Chara's response was a tight squeeze and nuzzle, which made Frisk blush happily.