Chapter 104: Opinions & Wisdom

Author's note: Thanks to everyone who gave a question. If this chapter is well-received, I'll be happy to make more. :333

-----

Love is a private matter.

When shows of affection ate public, generally it is something small and cute, like hand-holding or a kiss.

The best kinds of love, such as cuddling, or napping together is away from public eyes.

All the best feelings can show when the one you love is the only person to see them.

Chara and Frisk were on their bed, cuddling close and sharing a bit of close-contact.

After Frisk decided to try talking to their social media fan-base and invite them to ask some questions, Chara offered a session of kissing in order to sate their desire for affection from them. Chara's un-ending love and respect for Frisk made them want to kiss, hug, cuddle, and sleep with them as often as possible, since they felt incredibly lucky to have such a beautiful and adorable person love them back.

And Frisk did love Chara back immensely. They both equally thought of each other as perfect and adorable, as well as funny. They enjoyed each other's childish and cute humor, as well as the actions they did together were quite fun and entertaining, such as playing with Chara's cheeks, tickling one another, and giving surprise kisses. Seeing the other person blush and act squeamish was absolutely heart-melting, and it made the two fall in-love even further.

And as they waited for their fans to ask a few questions, they both immersed themselves within each other's embrace, kissing with tight holds on each other's bodies, slowly and satisfyingly moving their lips, bringing their tongues together, feeling the closeness, the heart-beat, the warmth, and the tingles that came with being so closely knit with their lover. The feeling of knowing the one you love, the one who loves you as much as you love them was right in your arms, was amazing. Feeling the warmth of another human against almost their entire body was the most amazing feeling for them.

The only thing stronger was the joy of knowing they were loved right back.

The couple continued kissing as their phone buzzed several times, alerting the couple of a new notification, and therefore, question. They didn't fully realize the sound, since they were so focused on each other, but they were aware they were receiving plenty of questions. 

The couple's kissing lasted for twenty minutes before they both decided to slow their kisses down from using their tongues, to just simply holding tight, keeping their eyes closed, hugging each other, and moving their lips slowly together. The simplicity of gentle and slow kisses was more satisfying than a full make-out session at the time, and was a nice change from the usual. A simple, long, satisfying, love-filled kiss was enough to make the two feel happy and as close as ever.

When their gentle, warm, and soft lips disconnected and came together for a few more tiny kisses, and eventually came apart, they held close with Frisk leaning back slightly so they could stare into each other's eyes lovingly. They held a smile of pure love and affection, and Frisk whispered,

"I love you Chara."

"I love you too Frisk." Chara responded.

Frisk scooted up and placed their chin on Chara's left shoulder, and hugged them with everything they had.

After their hug, they leaned back again, getting off of Chara for a moment, and turning themselves around to resume their previous full-body-hug position. When Chara held onto Frisk tightly, Frisk blushed and melted into the heat for a moment before asking Chara,