Chapter 23: Love is a Battlefield

Author's note: We are about to hit 10K! I thank every one of you for the amount of love I'm receiving for this silly little story. I love you all! <3

(Also, in case people haven't seen, links to chat me or ask me stuff:

http://cutieknight.tumblr.com/)

-----

The moon was shining brightly upon the rainbow lake.

The holy light was burning brighter than ever.

The couple were already locked in a long kiss after a proposal, which Frisk will gladly take up Chara on the offer one day. For now, they would be too young to be married. So as far as they're both concerned, they are each other's fiancee, and they couldn't be happier.

After a long kiss, Frisk pulled Chara back up, and held them close as they both stared lovingly at each other. The moon, the lights above, and the glow of the lake were all reflected off each other's eyes. Hypnotized, they remained staring for a while, just admiring their perfect lovers.

After the bout of staring, Frisk let go and tugged Chara back to solid land where they found a bench, sat down, and removed their skates. Frisk pulled out their cellphone after they got ready, and called Toriel to come pick them up. Toriel arrived rather quickly, due to the dark night, and her wish to bring the kids home safely.

Toriel saw how happily Frisk and Chara were staring at each other. They held each other with both hands, and stared into each other's eyes when Toriel asked if they had a good time. She had to cover her mouth from squealing out of excitement. They all got into the car, and began the drive back to their house. The drive was rather long, and Frisk and Chara began to feel drowsy, and fell asleep in each other's arms and shoulders on the ride home. When they arrived at the home, Toriel turned and said,

"Alright my children, we have arrived ho-" She stopped upon seeing the two asleep together peacefully in the car. 

She smiled and blushed from the adorable kids, and exited the car. She took them in her arms, and entered the house. Toriel made her way up the stairs and into Frisk and Chara's room. The two were snuggling close to each other in Toriel's arms, and as she tucked them in together under the blankets, they just snuggled even closer to each other, never letting go. Toriel saw how much they loved each other, and she was a mess from the cuteness. She left the room, almost squealing, and headed into her own room.

Once Toriel had left, Frisk gently opened their eyes and looked around, confused at the sudden change of car scenery, to their familiar room. Their drowsy eyes saw Chara close to them, and they were together in a hug, so Frisk smiled and laid their head against Chara's, and fell gently asleep again. Once they both lost consciousness, they seemed to hold each other closer, and smile.

They both promised silently to the other,

"No matter what happens, I will always love you."

Time passed quickly as they held each other lovingly in their sleep. They both awoke simultaneously and smiled upon seeing each other again. They already locked their free hands together, and leaned forward to give each other a morning kiss. They were both warm from their directly touching bodies, and it made them want to snuggle closer, which they didn't have space for. Instead of moving their bodies any closer, they decided to get a bit intimate instead.

Frisk freed their free hand and lightly cupped Chara's adorable, bright pink cheek. They pulled their faces closer together and began to kiss them extremely gently. The soft and warm kiss was extremely tingly and pleasing. Chara began returning the motion of Frisk's lips and put their arm behind Frisk's back. They pulled as close as they could get to each other as the intensity of the kiss escalated. They both began pleasingly moaning as they continued to taste each other. They both loved the taste.