Chapter 101: Bonded in Heart

Author's note: Oh boy school.

What a great way to make me depressed.

Strength be with those stuck in innocent-jail. :3

-----

"Your naked body should only be given to the one who loves you for your naked soul."

Frisk was nuzzling Chara happily, appreciatively and affectionately, enjoying the sleepy morning was being spent with their lover.

The two had a silly situation where they both thought the other was asleep, and starting from Chara being actually asleep, they began kissing as Chara re-enacted their dream.

Their kiss was extraordinarily satisfying, pleasurable, and soft. The grogginess they both had made their kiss slow and loving, adding onto the affection from their cuddle-hug. When Frisk noted how amazingly happy they were with waking up to a kiss, they hugged Chara, falling in-love even further with their adorable, cuddly, and affectionate cutie.

As the two nuzzled together, squished their bodies against one another, gave tiny kisses on each other's faces, and continually hugged in bed, they heard a bit of rummaging happening in their parent's room. They both could hear the two having a polite conversation, as well as what they assumed to be the two getting dressed.

But, knowing their parents, they likely had a meeting this morning for monster-kind. The two expected the parents to be getting dressed, leaving, and sending their phones a notification of their leave. And since they didn't have to worry, they didn't, and kept focusing on their lover that laid next to them.

At the end of one nuzzle, Frisk leaned back, relaxing themselves into the fluff of their sheets, and the arms of Chara. They stared into Chara's red eyes, hypnotized by their shiny and reflective glow, and watched as Chara gazed right back into theirs. They both held expressions of admiration, feeling proud and happy to hold each other in their arms. 

Frisk began to slowly pull Chara towards them, and when Chara realized what Frisk was doing, they smiled at Frisk, who returned it, and the two came together for another morning kiss. A pleasurably long one that lasted a few minutes. The only thing that stopped them from escalating their smooch into a full-blown make-out session, was a gentle knock at their door. When they heard it, they pulled from their kiss slowly, and angled their heads to look towards the door. And a few moments after they heard the knock, the door opened, and a familiar goat-mother slowly stepped in.

"Children? Are you awake?" She asked softly.

"We're up, mom." Frisk quietly answered.

Toriel stepped into the room fully this time, and laid her eyes upon the two cuddling together closely under the covers. Toriel blushed when she saw them with their arms wrapped around each other, pulling tightly together, as well as smiling and nuzzling. Partly distracted from their pure adorableness, she almost forgot her original goal, but when she recalled her reasoning for visiting, she remembered it fully.

"My children, Asgore and I have been asked to travel across town for a meeting. I wanted to warn you, since it is quite far away, and we would likely be gone for most of the day." Toriel explained in her usual positive voice.

"Okay mom. Thanks for the warning." Frisk replied.

Frisk then nuzzled their face on Chara's, and the two giggled adorably together. Chara gave them a kiss, and the two were blushing at each other. They also gave each other a tight squeeze.

"Oh my. These two are so cute." Toriel thought.

"I also wanted to ask you two, since our meeting is connected to a hotel, and we would be staying the night, if you wished to join us? You could enjoy the hotel while we are in our meeting, since the hosts are paying for us completely. There are big beds, food, drink, and all sorts of enjoyable things." Toriel said, exciting herself to sound appealing.