Chapter 68: Sleepy Love

Author's note: Personal favorite; Sleepy cuddles. :3

Almost 70k! :333

-----

Dreams whisk you away into magical worlds, untouched by reality and logic.

Here, all of your happiness, thoughts, and imaginative scenarios can come true, and let you enjoy something while your body recharges.

If two lovers can dream about each other, then that is what makes them truly happy.

A happiness that exists outside of logic itself.

In all their happy glory, Frisk and Chara were laying together, enjoying the bliss of each other's presence.

Due to the weather now being much warmer, Chara and Frisk slept in just T-shirts, and shorts. But since they preferred nice and comfortable clothing when they slept, they wore very baggy shirts made of comfortable material. 

Chara and Frisk were laying on their sides, with Chara spooning Frisk from behind. Chara kept one arm underneath Frisk's chest, and wrapped it over their chest, while their other arm went over to their side, and rested on their stomach. Chara gently held onto Frisk, giving them a perpetual hug as they rested softly against Frisk. Chara's head also nuzzled against Frisk's neck, where Chara could give tiny smooches to Frisk if they wanted. Chara's legs rested near Frisk's but remained touching the bed, where as Frisk's legs laid softly on top of Chara's.

While Chara was the big spoon, holding Frisk lovingly from behind, Frisk was voluntarily the smaller spoon, enjoying the tight cuddles and nuzzle from Chara. Frisk buried themselves against Chara's chest, and dug themselves between their chest and arms. Chara felt very warm and soft to Frisk, and they loved being the smaller spoon. Frisk's hands rested where Chara's hands were, and that was across their chest, and over their stomach. They laid their legs over-top of Chara's, and rested them happily. Chara was wrapped tightly around Frisk, making plenty of bodily contact as they both slept.

They were very happy with this.

Well into the morning, but long before either of them woke up, Frisk slightly moved in their position. Their body began turning itself around to face Chara. Chara's grip loosened only momentarily to allow Frisk's re-adjustment. Frisk turned themselves around and their body now faced Chara's. Frisk put their right arm under Chara's neck, and over-behind it, resting their hand over Chara's right shoulder. Frisk's left hand stayed close to their face, and rested on Chara's chest softly. Frisk's head also dug itself into Chara's neck, and rested happily on their left shoulder and in their neck.

Chara's grip re-wrapped around Frisk's back. Due to Frisk's angle, Chara had to angle themselves to lay slightly on their back, and so they re-adjusted properly to allow Frisk to rest happily. Once Chara was on their back, Frisk draped their left arm across Chara's chest and laid on their shoulder easier, while digging their head into Chara's neck and shoulder more comfortably,  but kept their right arm around Chara in a tight hug. Frisk also placed their left leg over Chara's.

Chara's right hand went to Frisk's left and held it snugly. They tightened their left arm's grip on Frisk, and held then close as they both relaxed after re-adjusting. 

Frisk even let out a sub-conscious moan of relaxation and happiness, knowing they were with Chara.

For a long while, they rested silently, and only moved with their breathing. For some reason, Frisk's dream cut itself short, and they woke themselves up extremely early. Earlier than any of their family members.

Frisk's eyes opened and they looked around. The room was still very dark. As their senses came back, they realized their position with Chara, and smiled to themselves. They felt their left hand had Chara's hand, and they squeezed it gently. They felt Chara squeeze back, and their heart warmed itself. Frisk then turned their head upwards and kissed Chara's neck affectionately. Once they did, they felt Chara's head move, and nuzzle themselves against Frisk. Chara's arm around Frisk's back tightened too.