Chapter 75: Undertale

Author's note: The most meta chapter to date. :3

Someone asked a terrifying question:

What is my plan for chapter 100.

¯\_(:3)_/¯

-----

"Only the fearless may proceed.

Brave ones, foolish ones.

Both walk not the middle road."

Chara and Frisk were heading downstairs to the computer after some morning cuddling. Previously, Frisk was enjoying Chara's bottom, and Chara called them out on it, earning an adorable, embarrassed reaction out of Frisk. After Frisk calmed down, the two snuggled together with a few kisses and hugs, before getting up to play their new game, sent by a fan.

Frisk grabbed the CD off of the table and sat down in the computer chair. They leaned over and inserted the disc into the computer slot, and shortly after, a window appeared on the screen with the game's cover plastered across it.

'Undertale'.

"Huh. Neat." Chara said, leaning forward towards the screen.

Frisk turned back to them with a smile.

The computer chair they used was not a conventional or traditional one, but rather a spare armchair that sat high enough to act as a computer chair. Both Chara and Frisk found it more comfortable than any other computer chair, and as an added bonus, the chair was large enough for them to sit comfortably side-by-side. When Frisk put the disc in, they both adjusted comfortably beside each other. Chara wrapped their arms across Frisk's shoulders and kept a loving grip on them, while Frisk had their hand on Chara's knee. Frisk's right hand stayed on the keyboard's arrow keys in order to control the game.

The game began explaining the world's status and history, from the two races, to their war, and how the monsters got trapped underground. It then showed how a small child fell into the underground, and both Chara and Frisk were confused.

"Is that supposed to be you, or me?" Chara asked.

"Uh. I have no idea. Maybe it'll explain it later." Frisk responded.

After the cinematic, the game asked them to name the fallen child. They both looked at each other, confused once again. Frisk smiled after a few moments of silence and said,

"You fell first, so I guess we'll name them after you. Plus, your name is really cute." Frisk said. Chara blushed, and leaned to give Frisk a smooch.

After Frisk typed the name in, it began shaking and zooming in, and had 'the true name' written above it. Frisk and Chara shrugged once again, and clicked done. From that moment,

The journey began.

The first thing to happen was the game suddenly blinking and switching to a dark area, with a beam of light coming from the mountain's entrance, and a small, orange, androgynous child appeared on a bed of flowers. Chara and Frisk stared at the character, and saw their clothing matched Frisk's sweater.

"Is...is that supposed to be me?" Frisk asked in disbelief.

Chara was just as astounded.

"Their skin is orange...and they don't have eyes..." They said.

Frisk turned to Chara and even moved their body.

"Do I look like this?" They asked.

Chara just smiled and hugged Frisk again.

"No way. For one, your skin is just slightly more tanned than mine, and very cute. Two, your eyes are visible, and very, very beautiful. Three, you dress way better than this pixel person. And finally, your hair is much neater and fluffy. It's soft and nice..." Chara said, running their fingers slowly through Frisk's hair as they hugged them.