Chapter 4: Dad I'd like to F**k

××Jacob in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*The Next Morning; (Brianna's POV)

"Good morning" he smiles, grabbing hold of my hips.

"Morning" I say softly, looking down at him.

I'm sitting on top of him as we both lay on top of his bed. I swear Jacob is so sexy...even in the morning when his hair and beard are all messed up.

even in the morning when his hair and beard are all messed up

Either that or its because of last night...😏🙈😉💦👅

"Ssssssss oh my gawd! Fuck" I bite down on his sheets.

I can feel his hand reach up to grip on my small erected breast, making me whimper even louder as he thrusts inside from the side.

He pulls my body back closer to him, biting and bruising my neck to his content.

"Oouu Jacobb" I moan his name, feeling my eyes and head roll back.

I lean down and squish his face, making his lips pucker. He gives me a stale look, as I release his jaw from my hands.

"I love yo little-ass body" he props his head up on his arm.

"Why? Cause I'm skinny as shit?"

"Nah..I usually like my girls thick, you know but you got the figure of a pear, I mean" 🍐🍐🍐

"A pear huh?"

"Yeah you know, because up top your skinny but when you go down to them hips...mmm" he smiles showing his teeth.

"I get it from my daddy" I laugh, knowing my dad has a big butt for a man.

"You outta line" he laughs.

We both smile at one another, making us have a bit of an intimate moment all of a sudden. One of his hands reach up from my legs and rubs on my cheek, making me stare down at his handsomely facial features.