Chapter 88: The Turn Around

××Riley in the picture👇××

-------------------------------------------------------(Riley's POV) *2:33 am*

(Riley's POV) *2:33 am*

"Ahh....mm yeah" Lee moans, feeling my hands reach up to cup her erect nipples.

"You like that?" I pin her up against the tile wall more, stroking deeply inside.

"Mmm yess baby ouuu" she grabs the wall.

"Tell me you love it and I'll make you cum" I reach up one of my hands on to her neck.

"I love it baby, please make me cum" she gasps, letting the water run all down her face as she looks up.

I let go of her roughly, pushing her up against the wall to fuck her pussy up in this shower.

"Oh my god!" she screams.

I grab hold of her arm, pulling it back and bending it backwards for my grip. And speaking of grip, I had a fist full of her scalp at this point.

"Ahhh! Oh God!" her ass claps right back to my strap.

"Take this shit since you love it" I taunt her.

"Riley yesss! Ouu I'm cumming" her hands claw into the tile.

"Cum for me baby girl" I kiss her neck, forcing it all in on the wall

*30 minutes Later*

"Look at you all ready for school" I tease, seeing her come in now fully dressed.

"You like it?" she shows off.

"Mhm. Your so pretty" I sit up.

She smiles and comes up in between my legs on the bed. I pull her up to me, kissing her lips hungrily and taking her breath away. I swear this girl just makes me wanna dominate her body. I love being in control of her😌🙈😏👭

"Baby I gotta go" she laughs, feeling me grip her up.

"How long is ya class?"

"Just an hour and then I'm coming straight back here to you"