Chapter 31: I'll Hold you Down

"Your going to jail!" she punches me off her.

*1 Hour Later* (A'Raya's POV)

After the paramedics rushed Riley to the hospital along with the other girl, the cops pulled me and Brianna aside for questioning.

"Ma'am, what happened tonight?" the cop asks Brianna first.

"I get home--"

"Not your home anymore" I interrupt.

"Ma'am please. But Go on" the cop turns to me.

"We had an argument. She broke my phone so I got mad and pushed her down in the hallway. Then she got back up and slapped me, so I fought back and punched her. Then she fell down and....closed her eyes"

"Officer lock her up! She injured a minor" I say.

"Ma'am if you don't stop interrupting I'm going to have ask you to step away. But as for you...I'm sorry but you kind of broke the law sweetheart"

"What? It was self defense!" Brianna snaps.

"Okay but your 20 years old and your sister is 17...not a grown up just yet. So yes you did injured a minor under the age of 18"

"So what? Was I supposed to let her hit me!

"No ma'am, you could've talked it out like normal families do. Now please place your hands behind your back" the officer turns her around, handcuffing her.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of the law. Step this way please"

Being escorted by the officer, Brianna looks at me with a cold stone but yet remorseful look. I felt bad seeing them put her into the backseat of the car...but...she deserves it....right?

*The Next Day, Christmas eve*
(Jacob's POV)

"I can't believe we're going to go bail this bitch out" Mia, my daughter's mother complains.

(Mia👆)

"Look I'm a need you to chill the fuck out! I've already been through hell last night and I'm fucking tired! So shut up and ride" I yell, feeling my head pounding inside.

She shuts up and folds her arms.

*5 minutes later*

Pulling up to the police station, I get out and slam the car door. I walk in and request to pay Brianna Allen's bail of 500$ dollars.

"Wait here one moment" the officer says, as they go get Brianna from her cell I guess.

A few minutes later, she comes out looking like hell herself. Her makeup ran down her cheeks and her eyes glowed bright red. They searched her one last time before letting her go with me. As I immediately wrapped her in my embrace and kissed her forehead.