Chapter 15: Bi-polar Love

××Riley in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*2 weeks later* (Riley's POV)

While eating at the lunch table with Ashara and a few other friends, I feel someone tap me on the shoulder roughly.

I turn around, meeting Leah's darken eyes.

"Why you keep sending me text messages" she folds her arms.

"Like the one last night?" I asks with a full mouth, remembering the message.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey Leah. Look I know your still upset at me for not listening and not taking you seriously. I'm really sorry about that. I just like you a ton and I honestly wanted you to like me back...which I know is selfish. But now you won't talk to me at school or respond to my text or calls. And it sucks because I miss talking to you and once again I'm sorry. But I'll stop trying to contact you, it's obvious that your over my stupid ass now.😞💔
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, why are you still texting me"

"Well I'm done okay! I don't need this shit right now" I snap.

"Who are you yelling at?

"I'm yelling at you the fuck. Cut that tough girl act out. I'm done talking to you now...so fuck off now"

"Don't talk to me like that!"

"Or what?" I stand up getting in her face.

"Do you wanna get beat up again?"

"Girl I made you leak, and I'll do it again"

"Fine. Where you wanna go so I can whoop that ass again"

"Pick anywhere baby girl" I fold my arms.

"Go to the 4th floor bathroom then" she says before walking away.

"Man y'all bout to fight again?" Ash says from the table.

"Yep. And I'm a fuck a bitch up"

*15 minutes later*

Opening the door to the 4th floor bathroom, I'm greeted by Leah lookind down at me from the window sill.

"You wanna talk or fight?" I ask.

"You said your not talking nomore"

"Leah just answer the fucking question"

"I came to fight bitch, since you think you tough in front of ya lil friends!" she shouts.

"Aight let's go then" I put down the books that I was carrying.

She jumps down from the window sill and approaches me with her hands drawn.

"Hit me yo" I taunt her.

"Glady" she takes a swing to my face with a ring on her finger.

I grab my jaw in pain from the impact. Why the hell am I even fighting her again.....???😣

I lift up and slam her into the wall, punching her in the stomach while she grips my hair and tries to get me off by kicking.

"Get the fuck off me!" her grip on my hair tightens.

"Shut the fuck up!" I somehow manage to punch her face, once again making her nose bleed.

"I fucking hate you!" she swings, hitting my mouth with her ring that bust opens my lip.

"Agghh fuck yo" I yell in pain, holding my bleeding lip.

I stop fighting and run up to the mirror, seeing my lip busted and a deep cut going all the way down to my chin.

"Riley?" she comes up to me.

"I quit yo!" I push her away and grab tissues from one of the stalls.

*10 minutes later*

"You know we can't leave right..." she looks over at me.

Sitting down next to her on the bathroom floor, I huff with anger...

"Well if you wanna get suspended again, go ahead. But keep my name out of it"

"Nah. Its just my face hurt..." I hang down my head.

"I'm sorry okay. I really feel kind of bad now" she looks over, placing one of her hands on my thigh.

"Mmm" I groan, feeling miserable.

"We have one hour before the bell rings for us to leave" she looks up from her phone.

I groan even more.

"So what you wanna do?"

"I don't know man..." I huff again.

"Wanna talk?"

"About what?"

"Well I don't know everything"

"Fine. How did you really feel after you read my text message, because I don't believe you were being completely honest with me"

She blushes. "I thought you finally was sincere and legit"

"And?"

"That's my true feeling about it"

"Look, I meant it. I really am sorry about that day. And I miss you, when your not bruising up my face"

"I miss you too" she rubs my leg.

I look down and acknowledge her hands near my area. She's really making me question her sexuality now.

Seeing a strand of hair fall down in her face, I push some of her hair back behind her ear, making it so I can see her face clearly for what I'm about to do next.

Without further ado, I lean in slowly and plant a soft kiss on her cheek, slumping down on the floor afterwards.

"You can uh...kiss me more if you'd like. I mean...I'm not forcing you or anything it's nothing really" she says awkwardly.

"If you wanna kiss, ask me right" I fold my arms.

"Can you kiss me more please" she huffs.

"I knew that ass was gay" I lean in pulling her lips to mine by grabbing under her jawline.

We kiss for about a good 5 minutes, taking turns with control over the other's lips. It felt good. She felt good. I've been waiting to kiss her for some time now, and honestly it was slightly worth it. Minus the getting my jaw cut open by a fucking ring.

Having enough, I pull back and watch her eyes open.

"So. What you think?" I fold my arms again.

"I think I like you" she smiles.

"Your bi-polar" I laugh.

"So are you asshole"

"Well if you like me...then let me go down on you right here right now..."

She takes a pause and looks down biting her lip too.

"If you let me...ha I'm sure you won't regret it afterwards" I laugh, flinging my tongue at her.

Watching her, I see her nod and remove her hands from her lap, placing them on the side of her.

Moving over closer, I unbutton her school slacks and roam down into her underwear, feeling on her low cut pussy.

"Mmm" she tenses up, biting her lip as she feels my hand stroking her smooth soft folds.

With my other hand, I pull her chin to me, tonguing her down once I feel her mouth to mine.

I'm about to turn this girl straight to gay real quick...😏😻👅💦👄👌👭