FlashBack: Cat and mouse

"Yeah okay...we'll see how pissed you are when I'm going down on you. Mmmm...I'm make love to that body when you come home..."

"Rie...stop" I say blushing over the phone. ...I did love the way my girlfriend talked dirty to me....but fuck I wanted to be mad at her still.😒

"But uh...tire his ass out Leah, so he'll be sleep when he come home. Then I'll put you to sleep next" she laughs.

"You better come home to me soon" she adds.

Leah's POV🍀

After coming home from the Toy 'R' Us, I did just what Riley told me to do by making sure Nate was tired. And he was as sleepy as can be when we got home. So I changed him into his Pjs and layed him down in his bed.

"My handsome baby" I mumble to myslf, kissing his cheek before moving away.

I closed his door quietly behind me, going downstairs to see Riley outside wearing

She noticed me and covered up her mouth in shock as she came over.

"Did she finally come home to daddy?" she teased.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes at her and begin to walk away back inside. ...I was still trying to act pissed off.

"You still mad?" she grabs my arm.

"If I was?"

"Good. I want you to be" she comes up behind me, feeling up my body.

I breathe out loud from feeling her hands roam and grip on parts of my body. Damn I hated Riley for being so good to me😫

Then she cupped my neck, bringing my head back so she can kiss and nibble at my ear. I swallowed and let her have her way with me, and in doing so, she took me into our room.

--14 minutes Later-- 🕧
*sounds of constant kissing*💋

She bit hungrily at my lips as I was on top of her, now moving her hands to pull down my underwear.