Chapter 46

××A'Raya in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*The Next Day* (A'Raya's POV)

"Hey, Ray" he says as I open up my front door for him.

"Hey...I didn't know you were coming over"

"Is it a bad time?"

"No, I'm not doing anything. I'm all alone anyways, since my sisters are still in school" I step back inside, letting him in.

"True. The boys at the fraternity got all these girls up in there, all planning to get drunk and naked I guess" he sits down at the table.

"Ouu and you didn't wanna join in?"

"Why would I? So I can give you another reason to be jealous...?" he raises his eyebrows.

"I like how you always think I'm jealous, but of what though?" I smile.

"Other girls and me, but it's normal to be jealous. Hey, even I was jealous when I seen you and the star quarterback together" he fold his arms.

"Hm really?"

"Yeah because after I fucked up, he came in like a knight in shinning armor for you. How you think that made me feel?"

"Well, clearly he was no better.." I shake my head.

"Your including me?"

"I'm just saying. The two of you....let me down, I had big hopes and plans...but you know" I look down.

"Well fuck him, At least I ain't sleep with ya sister. Thats pretty f'ed up"

"Yeah and that would be a little weird anyways, if you ever slept with them"

"How?"

"Because we were all like brothers and sisters growing up"

"Well we grown as shit now...and we not even blood. Our parents just have history and that's it"

"True. But let me ask you something"

"Okay" he sits up.

"Do you think Riley is attractive?"

"Yes"

"Oh...god"

"But she's like my little sister in a way. But yes...she has pretty eyes to me"

"Mm. What about Brianna?"

"I mean...she's aight"

"Oh. So she's not that pretty to you?"

"She pretty but I heard some things and it just turns me off"

"Oh..."

"You ain't ask me about A'Raya though" he smiles.

"What?" I blush smiling.

"Ask me what I think about A'Raya, since you asked about the other two"

"Fine. Go for it..."

"Well I think A'Raya's pretty cute. Even though I ain't see it clearly at first, but she's really amazing. And just being attracted to you, makes me realize that not every girl has to have a model face, or a thick curvaceous back side, or big unrealistic tits...to be considered beautiful and amazing. Shit, I think your personality is a beauty itself, not every girl is smart and wanna be successful in life. Especially not the girls/ hoes on campus that you swear I look at"