Chapter 30: Everyone Hates Brianna

××Brianna in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
"Why? I cried.

"Oh shit!" Isahm gets up, pushing Brianna off and fixing himself.

"Ray?" Brianna looked at me, fixing her herself as well.

"Why?!" was all I could scream as he came near me.

"Babe I'm so sorry" he tries to touch me.

"Why would you do this?" I questioned, still letting tears pour down.

"Babe?" Brianna said questioning him too.

"Don't act fucking innocent!" I scream at her, now becoming more angrier.

"Ray what the fuck? Why you coming at me!"

"Because don't try to fucking act oblivious Brianna! You knew about us!"

"Us? Since when was there a you and him?"

"I fucking hate you!" I yell, getting closer to her.

"Raya please calm down" he holds me back.

"Fuck you too! You fucking knew she's my sister! And you still fucked her!?"

He looks away.

"How fucking long this been going on?"

"Ray...please"

"How fucking long!"

He takes a deep breath. "Since you introduced us.."

I cried more, covering my face of tears with my hands.

"I'm sorry Ray, baby I'm sorry" he hugs me.

"How could you do this to me. And sleep with that hoe ass bitch!"

"Really!" Bri yells.

"Yes! Your nothing but a fucking slut! I'm so a shamed to call you my fucking sister bitch"

"So you don't believe me!"

"Stop fucking lying!" I punch her in the face, knocking her skinny ass down.

Out of anger, I rushed up to her, hitting her constantly til she bleed.

"Ray stop!" He pulls me, only to be punched back in my face by her.

Not being able to control us, he let me go and rushed out to get help.
She punched me down on to the ground while I pulled her hair. Ripping some from her scalp while my hands got in a few punches too.

"Stop it!" Some boys came in to pull us apart...but I still hand a fist full of this bitch's hair.

"Let go of my fucking hair!" she yelled, trying to yank it away.

One of the boys pulled me off of her, while I pulled another piece of hair from her head. The boy held my hands behind my back to face brianna's bloody face.

"I made you leak too bitch!" she taunted me, making me realize that I was bleeding just as bad.

"Fuck you bitch!"

"Come at me again Ray! Come at me the fuck again! Can't believe you'd choose him over your own fucking blood!" she yelled, filled with so much anger at this point.

"You better go home before I do! Because if there is anything of yours still there I'm throwing it the fuck away!"

*20 minutes later* (Riley's POV)
*Door Slams*